What drives you to go to a certain delivery service/dispensary?

BuckSwope

Just curious to see what factors are responsible for people choosing a certain delivery service/dispensary over another. Obviously price and quality should be on point, but else keeps you coming back to the same one? Do you think prices should be lower or are they reasonable? Service/professionalism a top priority? Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed that a lot of these new dispensaries look like a step up from someone's garage...just curious what you all think as I'm trying to kill some time

I've never been to a dispensary. It's still a no-no where I live. But I imagine it would be prices and specific strains that would get me in. Of course quality is the big one. How long do dispensaries cure bud? I imagine that makes a difference

Quality must be a top priority especially given some of the prices I've seen in Cali with some delivery/storefronts pricing $60-65/eighth for "top shelf" which seems pretty steep. I know Leafly.com has a pretty good list of different types of strains given demographic, but do you know of any other sites that offer what's hot/new in certain areas?

Weed maps dot com is one them. And sticky guide. Com

Heard of --------, but the site is so damn glitchy. Also rumored is this big issue going on where WM will sometimes delete bad reviews if a dispensary owner complains. I'll definitely peep sticky guide though since I've never heard of it. Thanks for the heads up man

I've read about the sites a little, but again, with no marijuana where I live I never had a reason to look at them. But glad I could help out. Can't wait to be in your position someday

Back
Top Bottom