Please stand up for Medical Marijuana - Speak up now before it happens to your State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutty Panty

So I'm gonna make this as Short as possible without posting links and facts and such.

First Colorado
Now Washington

We were both medical states that had alot of unregulated shops and grows. Those shops made attention arise that there were tax dollars potentially going out of state. Back door sales.

Keep in mind the only reason a controlling entity (our government) will give up some controlling "shares " to others. And that reason alone is the great old free money "our tax dollars" create

Yes im a medical grower.
Yes I'd love to be regulated
Please don't force me into recreational
Or the blackmarket.

I'm all about paying taxes on my medical grows. Just to make them happy but please don't fuck with My dispensaries patients. You will force hundreds back under ground.

Please speak up for your local medical marijuana laws

Or you could be next.

Re: Please stand up for Medical Marijuana - Speak up now before it happens to your St

I hope common sense prevails and it works out well for you Dutty.
But you know what they say........
Common sense ain't that common anymore :rolleyes3
:goodluck:

Re: Please stand up for Medical Marijuana - Speak up now before it happens to your St

Hello Dutty I'd pm my question but I don't have neough posts.
If you're in washington or colorado which state is better for mmj users who want to grow their own meds. I've been hearing going back to washington might not be good move.

I can only speak for my situation. I live in Washington and until the state gets there shit together I'd wait.

Thankyou it's good to hear from people who live there I miss the state but I need a stable place... beautiful state I do hope it will work out.

Good on you for putting the voice out there DP.

My new video will have some medical ranting a Lil too. Should be up within the hour.

Going Full Activist!!

Amen, brother. Preach, it's a plant, A. Plant.

We must all get involved .. Don,t Give up the fight..

You happy with being a medical grower Dutty? I mean it would be less stressful surely but other then that?

In middle of my first grow with experienced BF grower setting up my grow room for me and talking me through the first MMJ grow in WA. So much to learn, and things are changing by the day between legislature, mmj and rec. grow shops. If a person truly needs MMJ why would they pay $27-$45 a gram for it with shops are around $8- $10 a gram. Retired teacher and working in a garden nursery I can see myself enjoying growing for a long time.
As long as you are 'green carded' and have that posted you should be OK in WA, if reported and sheriff comes to check. I have been told however it is imperative to not grow more than 15 plants. Person at mmj shop I visit had all 16 plants taken cause they were one over limit. On the upside they were not prosecuted because they had paperwork. But man I can't imagine watching someone walk off with all my girls. lol

The MMJ industry should be taxed no more than the standard chemical pharmaceutical industry, if anything the MMJ industry should have a lesser burden of taxation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom