Desolate Newbie in DC

winterwhisper

As a medical marijuana patient I have had dismal luck getting high ( truly high -16% or more ) cbd seeds at an affordable price.
I can't afford dispensary prices and they usually stock sativa dominant strains anyway which reacts negatively with me.
If anyone has some leads please consider pming me with info. I suffer with fibromyalgia, depression, Interstitial cystitus,MCS. and a host of other smaller but equally affecting symptoms that really seem to be helped by MM. So far I've noticed some positive changes in my body from MM and I'd really like to be able to continue. I see a possible light at the end of the tunnel ! :thanks:

I have a patient with Fibromyalgia. Pretty sever case where pain levels are intolerable even while using prescription meds.

I have her vaporizing Sativa dominant strains (roughly 75% Sativa), twice a day, morning/night, or as needed, and it manageds pain for her from a level 10 down to a 3.

Strains used have all been 15-20% THC, and low CBD, and have proven very effective.

What effects are you having with Sativa strains?

I have a patient with Fibromyalgia. Pretty sever case where pain levels are intolerable even while using prescription meds.

I have her vaporizing Sativa dominant strains (roughly 75% Sativa), twice a day, morning/night, or as needed, and it manageds pain for her from a level 10 down to a 3.

Strains used have all been 15-20% THC, and low CBD, and have proven very effective.

What effects are you having with Sativa strains?

well this is going to sound strange..but it's part of my illness. Usually these symptoms are managed and lessened in severity by oxy but now I have no one to precribe that. So far regardless the strain when I take too much ( an hour before bed ) I'll wake up about 2-3 hours later in intense burning skin pain and the vibration of my nerves and muscles are amped up in volume and spasticity. I describe it much like a music mixer where certain levels have been blissfully turned down but what remains are these 3-4 symptoms. Drives me crazy !! I feel my heart rate elevated. increased bladder pain ( spastic bladder?) and the 2 aformentioned symptoms. I have to take something to hopefully knock me out to put me out of my misery when this happenes...it feel like withdrawl symptoms almost.. Believe me I am a lightweight and I take very little oil to avoid getting to this stage. The size of the tip of my pinky suffices. I like the increased sleep i've been getting and I feel positive changes in my body but this level is a deal breaker...that's why the hunt for low low thc strains ..to avoid the "high" and these effects.

Back
Top Bottom