Inclusion Body Myositis

Nern

Any other medicinal users out there using cannabis for Inclusion Body Myositis?

I have been experimenting with it but would like some other input from people with similar ailments.

I am 66 and diagnosed about 4 years ago with inclusion body myositis. I have just started taking CBD (high strength) given what I have ready about its benefits in treating autoimmune disorders. have you, Nern, noticed any benefits so far?

I am currently 57 and was diagnosed about 4 years ago.

I believe it does help with inflammation. I do not get as many leg cramps as I used to. I have been using a high CBD strain from the local dispensary. It still has some psychoactive properties (THC) in it so the high helps with the anxiety too.

I also use turmeric in large doses to help fight the inflammation. I think it is every bit as effective as anything that I have tried.

I am getting ready to participate in a clinical trial with CBD and am looking forward to it.

Hi, my father lived with IBM for many years and he tried everything except for medical marijuana. I’m interested in how it helps you. I’ve heard of people with Parkinson’s, epilepsy and cancer having miraculous results......I hope you have the same result with your trial.

As far as cramps go, my father discovered, for him, it was something to do with chemicals in champagne and possibly wine. He stopped suffering from them completely after giving up champagne and sticking to a few beers. Toni

I'm 67, active, and have carried an MS diagnosis (incorrect I believe) for 27 years. Three years ago I suffered a complete break of the femur. I recovered quickly, but developed many points of neuropathy, from the head on down. It was devestating. No one believed me, no one would treat me (rural area). At this point I am recovering, with THC, meditation, yoga, herbs and deep tissue massage. On some days I may use 1/4 to 1.0 of a gram of THC distillate. I did not improve using only bud. I have a life again, and don't have to speak with physicians if I do not wish to.

I'm 67, active, and have carried an MS diagnosis (incorrect I believe) for 27 years. Three years ago I suffered a complete break of the femur. I recovered quickly, but developed many points of neuropathy, from the head on down. It was devestating. No one believed me, no one would treat me (rural area). At this point I am recovering, with THC, meditation, yoga, herbs and deep tissue massage. On some days I may use 1/4 to 1.0 of a gram of THC distillate. I did not improve using only bud. I have a life again, and don't have to speak with physicians if I do not wish to.
Good morning @Isil Sorry about your issues.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Why don't you introduce yourself and meet everyone here

BTW that's an old post 2015 and you may not get a response , top left corner has the date.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom