Weird dreams and headache in the morning

tdoggy3

I have only recently started a regimine for anxiety, hyper tension and high blood pressure, not to mention pain from some injuries. I am using a vape pen called highlighter, the name of the stain i beleive is nighttime and is 400MG.
not sure though sorry.
I am also using a CBD lozend type strip in the after noon.
My issues are as follows.
Weird dreams (although i sleep through the night)
a slight headache in the morning
a llittle light headed (not all the time but randomly) I am not sure if this is an interaction with my blood pressure meds or not.
does anyone have any insight?
btw, i feel way more relaxed :)

I have only recently started a regimine for anxiety, hyper tension and high blood pressure, not to mention pain from some injuries. I am using a vape pen called highlighter, the name of the stain i beleive is nighttime and is 400MG.
not sure though sorry.
I am also using a CBD lozend type strip in the after noon.
My issues are as follows.
Weird dreams (although i sleep through the night)
a slight headache in the morning
a llittle light headed (not all the time but randomly) I am not sure if this is an interaction with my blood pressure meds or not.
does anyone have any insight?
btw, i feel way more relaxed :)

Hey tdoggy3,

Well like the comedian says: "I'm no doctor, but play one on TV!" I have two brothers that are both doctors, and I can only tell you the sound logic that they drum in my head, whenever I mention any symtoms like yours, "everything in moderation."...such as...
1. Headaches: Water is essential, and you are probably dehydrated. Headaches are a typical early symtom of dehydration. It is generally accepted that an adult should drink 2-3 liters per day; given your size, activity, and environment. Doctors may toy with that general guidline, and direct patient to water reduction in cases of water retention and salt imbalances, heart issues, and so forth. Therefore listen to your doctor and don't go overboard on the water either. Utilize this following guideline as to when to remind yourself to drink a glass, to avoid the dehydration state in the first place: Post restroom, 30 minutes before a meal, before you medicate. (2-3 liters of Pure water...not drinks; drinks should be separated from your tally, towards the suggested daily 2-3 liters, because their content also draws water from your sysem; sugar is a big part of that. Cut back to 1 can of soda/per day. Substitute your craving for refined sugar, in favor of naturally occuring sugars in fruit; especially Organges, and Grapes. When you partake in medicating; you drop your overall blood sugar; and that can give you a headache as well.
2. Pain meds: If you are taking Hydrocodone (Lortab); there's one reason for the dreams. Google it and there are many people who talk about "technicolor dreams", both good and bad. If you are prescribed a different one, perhaps you might google that one as well. Who knows, it may also be the Sativa that is doing that.
3. Light Headed: Low blood sugar can do that. Eat enough complex carbs, cut way back on your artificial sugars, When find that you have missed a meal and your nutrient intake, remember to at least drink enough water and eat fruit, in the near term, until you sit down later for that meal that you missed. Protein drinks can help. Eat some fruit 1 hour before medicating along with the water. Perhaps a glass after you partake.
Watch your blood pressure that it's not too low, because that will get you light headed, in a hurry; and you don't want to space out your medicine and double dose accidently. Keep your numbers where your doctor wants them. 90/60 is the low-low spectrum. Not everybody can function there. I have to be 110-120/80 to feel right. Otherwise I'm sluggish. Liquor: There are internet articles that support the notion of alcohol increasing the net effect of THC in the body; in essence over-dosing the patient, if you will. I don't know why; but this has happened to me, along with nausea; when I medicated on strong medicinal, and ended up in the fetal position, in a spinning room, after 1 glass of red wine. *(Run your concerns by your primary care physician), and keep a diary to monitor if that which you choose to remedy, actually helps your symptoms. You must try to find balance in your day to day tasking, and demands on yourself, mentally, physically, and emotionally, and examine where you may improve in diet and exercise where possible.

Peace,

Roberto

Back
Top Bottom