Assistance for pain and insomnia - Please

Greetings everyone!!

I accidentally found a blend of three strains that really help with My and My Wife pain and insomnia. It also does a lot of good for her depression and anxiety. The problem is that two of these three are not readily available in the area where I live.
So... In the interest of being proactive before we run out, I was wondering if anybody had a blend, or even a single strain that will do all of this that is readily available in the United States in general.
(We live in Calif.) Right now, the budget is tight. However, please do not hesitate to volunteer your suggestions, as money will be opening up within the next few weeks.. it would be great to have some good "recipes" and/or strains in mind when I visit my dispensary that next time and in the future.
Thanks in advance and may God bless!

trying to learn to grow flowers organically.

Greetings everyone!!

I accidentally found a blend of three strains that really help with My and My Wife pain and insomnia. It also does a lot of good for her depression and anxiety. The problem is that two of these three are not readily available in the area where I live.
So... In the interest of being proactive before we run out, I was wondering if anybody had a blend, or even a single strain that will do all of this that is readily available in the United States in general.
(We live in Calif.) Right now, the budget is tight. However, please do not hesitate to volunteer your suggestions, as money will be opening up within the next few weeks.. it would be great to have some good "recipes" and/or strains in mind when I visit my dispensary that next time and in the future.

We have a thread dedicated to building a good organic soil, if you'd care to drop in and check it out. In my signature line, it's the one that says "Organic Soil Discussions".

There's also an off-topic thread for members over 50 yrs old where you might want to post this question. I'd bet they could give you some really good ideas. This link will take you to the current page. Introduce yourself over there and make some new friends.

The Over 50 Club

Good luck with your search, and :welcome: to our community.

Greetings everyone!!

Did you ever find the strain you are looking for Gramps? I have several different ones growing which I have not been able to sample yet, but the last grow I harvested some Blue Blood that sounds like it may work for and your wife. You might give it a try if you haven't come up with anything yet. For me, it helps with pain and definitely helps me get a good nights sleep.
Best of luck.

Thank you Sue. I will definitely jump over there. Hopefully the question can be answered.
Islander... Great seeing you! Been awhile. No, I have not tried that as I have never seen that before. Not readily available here at all. Thank you for your suggestion!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using 420

Did you ever find the strain you are looking for Gramps? I have several different ones growing which I have not been able to sample yet, but the last grow I harvested some Blue Blood that sounds like it may work for and your wife. You might give it a try if you haven't come up with anything yet. For me, it helps with pain and definitely helps me get a good nights sleep.
Best of luck.

i agree blue blood easy to grow and great cbd

Back
Top Bottom