Weed & Heart Attacks

Onkruid

Two heart attacks occurred for me while pretty heavily stoned. One, just the other day. Not inferring that weed had anything to do with it, just that I was high a couple of times when it happened.

That aside, I thought I'd share what might be considered a different experience. In that experience I've found different perspectives from being stoned and not.

Instantly sobering to the mind, heart attacks immediately raise both pain and fear in me. In a moment I'm thoroughly overwhelmed with the love that I could leave behind. That consuming thought is accompanied by a tightness, that in my best morphine-inspired thoughts has been compared to the center of my chest being the event horizon of a black hole, and its tightness being all the pulling in my universe. All into me, all at once. Crushing to the body and soul.

Whether reading or running, doesn't seem to matter. They occur unannounced. Perfectly upsetting and sometimes even ironic.

While certainly never viewed in any possible positive light, the 'process' seemed to be less scary while high and although similar to previous ones, somehow less remembered. Which gift is greater I don't know, but I'm grateful for both.

Writing is good for the soul. While writing these thoughts I'm particularly struck by one outstanding thing. How fortunate am I that my last thoughts will be of my loved ones?

Couldn't write a better end.

Some thought I meant do not smoke. It is the reverse. Hashberry helps my sugar numbers because I have no appetite Hashberry helps me eat regularly, important for diabetes 2. Also my doctor tells me avoild stress. Cropking Afgan F1 from Canada rids me of that. It is the world's first marijuana strain, the original landrake. So I have corrected my self. Sorry for the way I stated it first go round. My bad.

Hashberry shows medical potential against anxiety and sleep disorders; it can provide calming effects for moderate pain relief (may not aid against severe pain). Popular strain for cooking and baking and a favourite among caregivers for a wide variety of medical uses. - See more at: Hashberry - Mandala Seeds

Cropking Afghani. This classic original landrace strain gets its name from its origins. First discovered high in the mountainous regions of Afghanistan, this euphoric and relaxing Indica strain is perfect for cloning, cross breeding and large volume production.

Afghani – Regular Seeds

No problem here movie1212, I took it just as you said it. It does me very right, thank you. I'm sorry you're burdened with those unfortunate problems and appreciate your taking the time to comment. Good to know that you find similar solace in it's use and that you've been able to find your glass slipper insofar as strains.

Thank you for the article, it's in the same vein of research that I've read and see good reason in.

When young, I recall numerous posters and commercials claiming that with each cigarette smoked you're subtracting one day from your life. That was one of the reasons I never tried one. I've always been a keen study of risk assessment due to an adventurous lifestyle. Still, always meagerly fascinated by the fact that a single cigarette can not only ruin your day, but also remove it.

In unfortunate times in our lives we're occasionally, if not often confronted with the choice of selecting the lesser of two evils. In my case, it's adjusting to the fact that other organ demise must be considered secondary to the heart, as the heart being the most important trumps all others.

Brings me back to that nagging cigarette thing. They're bad for you and lessen your time. But for those that cannot say no to them due to the pleasure they derive, they further justify their use. Perhaps it's just so with me and weed, because it's now not the high... It's the aversion tonic.

My decision to continue use was arrived at and tempered considering the following foremost:

Contraindications
Strict veganism
As much exercise as can be tolerated
Unhindered expression of love
Feeling as good as possible

Of what Gods we do and don't believe, I'm unable to envision one that wouldn't want us to peacefully render back the life we were given. I view the mental safe harbor and merciful calming effects afforded by weed to be the nepenthe most appropriate for me.

Best right now are Dutch Passion -Euforia and Barney's Farm -Critical Kush

Take the best care!

Back
Top Bottom