Nausea while cannabis oil treatment for cancer

Nick264

My sister has Stage 4 cancer. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy but started taking cannabis oil yesterday (without the knowledge of her oncologist). She has done an enormous amount of research to make sure she is using the correct strain and getting it from a very reputable grower. It is a pure Indica strain with 24% THC. After taking it yesterday she got extremely nauseated and very dizzy. She took a very small amount, the size of approximately 1/2 grain of rice (as explained in the Rick Simpson protocol). I'm very worried about her as this is only the first dose she has taken, and she is supposed to gradually increase her daily dosage. Could anyone recommend something she could do to help with her nausea? I'm looking at the possibility of essential oils, some of which are very helpful for nausea. It would be great to hear from someone who had the same issue and find out what they did.

Hi Nick264 and :welcome:

You've come to the right place for support. We have plenty of experienced and knowledgeable members about Oil treatment. Pop a post in this thread and you'll get the help you need.

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method

I wish you and your sister all the very best. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom