Jedi OG?

Whats up guys. Just picked up some jedi og. Or thats what they said it was lol. I never heard of jedi before but whatever it is shit bangin. Really skunky smell and taste with that hint of piney lemon lime :smokin: You definetly cant leave the bag open in your room. My room and hallway smelled like i had a garden goin back there lol. Buzz is wicked strong, my body felt like jello after a few :roorrip: overall i give it a 8.5

jedikush.JPG

jedikush1.JPG

jedikush2.JPG

jedikush3.JPG

Well what can be said mmmm she looks super sweet , so if you would give her an 8.5 rating what the flip would you give a 10 to or have you not found her yet?
By the way you mentioned junglee me an the mrs used to go hiking in the hills for a good smoke of cream maybe you would reserve your 10 for a nice manali junglee those were the days.
Another good one was pulbani in Orissa I found some nice stuff there once or twice LOL
Jai Jaganatha Peace with lots of love ji .

I sure wish that we had these dispeceries in the uk , in fact the people over here dont seem to be heading down the right road at all they talk of decriminilization but it dont happen . the only thing we have is if we ge caught with a small bag it will be confiscated or like me as long as I dont grow more than say 6 plants all that will happen is they will give us a warning an confiscate all the grow set , this makes me so mad cause my wife has ms an for us the only way to get good weed is by growing it . on the street we have to pay 20£ for 1.5gram an then it is grown for cash an normally not so good I wish we could imigrate all fortune an all glories to the 420 people helping people get good health an a greener way of life

Back
Top Bottom