Super Sour Diesel

Sickest batch of SD I ever seen. Aroma,flavor,buzz seems to be enhanced but like 10. Definitely for the diesel heads. Check em out!

super_sour_diesel_006.jpg

super_sour_diesel_009.jpg

Sour_D_007.jpg

are you growin it? Man, since I started growin NYCD I cant grow enough, everyone loves it!!! some of my buddies have been smokin for 30-40 years and said its the best they have ever smoked, its great stuff, so I`m a cloning mad man!!:cheer::cheer:

Nah these came from the same guy who has the bc x sd. But yeh whenever there is some diesel around it goes quick lol. Seems to be on everyones top favorite list around here. I do have some red diesel clones goin right now along with mazar clones. Im doin pretty good indoors with the two. Threw some outdoors a while ago jus hope they turn out as good as the others. Heres a rd clone I have in my backyard. Check her out

7-17-10_008.jpg

Hi junglekid, diesel farmer, Matanuska Valley and all 420Mag Family I wanted to drop in and say what delicous buds those are and you have some great looking plants also. I am growing some of Rez Dog's Sour Diesel and some Apha Diesel, and a newer strain from someone else called THC Bomb that is a real beast! I ripped a seedling out of rockwool by the stalk and stuck the root nubs and stalk into my soil-less soil mixture of Perlite, Vermiculite and Fafard's Custom or Pro Mix HP and the bugger not only lived but thrived it is now a fully rooted plant looking far better than it did when I recieved the tired and dying clone in a 3x3x4 cube.
I will post some photos of my diesels sour, alpha and hybridized bombs.:surf:
:lot-o-toke:
+rep
:goodjob:

Wingman!!!! Long time Brother, Hope you re doing great! Ya, post some pics of those plants man and thanks
:blunt:

SDC17271.JPG

Alpha Diesel (Sour Diesel IBL x Sour Diesel)
He there Diesel I saw you in here and want to wish you well also!
I hope you like the buds.:surf: I am doing OK but have had to adjust my schedule a bit because I was Busted on Medical Marijuana charges. I have had some bullshit going on.
I wanted to also :thanks: for all you do here at 420Mag my friend it is members like yourself that make this website the BEST on the Web! We all here are truly a 420Mag Family and it's great to see you.
+REP

tmpphpogrwJK.jpg

(THC Bomb)
This is one of the heartiest plants I have ever seen! A must for begginers.

Thanks wingman! :goodluck: on your new strains. Cant wait to see those babies in full bloom :tokin:
Hey there junglekid:nicethread: +Rep
I have grown these before but was Busted afew months ago while within limits and 100% Legal. There were NO plants in bud and NO usuable MMJ at all. I love the thread and you have some killer plants going on my friend :thanks::welldone:

Back
Top Bottom