Orange Kush

Twitch Kustom

Got some in last week. Came from Cali and im on the east coast so not sure if it is the right name but its what I was told. Here is my critique of it.

Size- most were popcorn to 3-4 inch buds

Color- medium green bud with LOTS of orange/light red hairs, plenty of crystals

Potency- Great head and body high, 3-4 GB's(on a budget, lol) to the face and im good for a while. Cured my hangover pretty quick this morning. Havent drank in a while and my asshole friends thought it would be a good idea to get me drunk on a work night.

Smell- almost like a mixture of a Peach White Owl and some fruity pepples. The peach smell is pretty distinct.

Taste- These buds were cured properly so it really doesn't have a harsh taste, pretty smooth but still a choker on a big enough hit

Overall- Some very nice bud but the price is kinda high where im from. Thats why im getting my grow room setup. I would recommend this bud to anyone.

Solid 4.5 out of 5

Stay high people!!!

:goodjob: If you have any left can you post a photo?

Sorry bro, im out and my camera is on the fritz. It looks kinda like my avatar with no purple and more orange if that helps any. If I get any more in Ill take a pic and let you know. Got some Green Crack left, may do a report on that if I can get my camera working.

It has a very nice, pleasantly strong, smell. Lots of heavy orange hairs, when fresh it busts up really awesome. More of a head high than a body high and makes you pretty relaxed and sleepy. Overall a good bud. :bong:

I usually find orange kush certainly puts me in a 'bubble' high. all kushes do so but different types extreme different parts of the high. my mind is only set to my current location and the people that are with me - forgetting about the rest of the world, making it a good bud if you are wanting to get away from bad emotional or mental situations. definately a head AND body high. love this weed. hope you enjoyed!

Im a old snow bird. So when i come home a friend said he would set me up wth some clones for my greenhouse this year. He gave me 2 orange kush,2 heavy duty fruity ,2 Death Star, and a Budda. as im leaving he tosses me a 1/4 oz of the Budda. (some fine smoke)Now thats what friends are .
The 2 orange Kush were little bushes.So they were the first clones to come off. got 20 clones in a week. and the mothers were started budding yesterday. So it is great to hear about it.And i can't wait for buds. With these 4 clones ,im wondering which are best . It might be a hard pick.

Back
Top Bottom