OG Kush

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: OG Kush

When: March 2010

Grade: A-

Type: Hybrid

Price: $50/8th, $95/qtr., $175/half, $320/oz.

Looks: Bright green with red hairs. Some frosting of crystals. Buds were light and airy.

Smell: Mild fresh citrus smell.

Taste: The smoke is a very light, smooth, floral flavor on the inhale and more citrus on the exhale.

Buzz Type: The buzz hit after a few bong hits - with a head-warming sativa glow becoming more a more upbeat cerebral high. Few more brought on a bit of a relaxing body high.

Buzz Length: Medium-Long — the high lasted for about 1.5-2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: General mind and body relaxation

Overall: Here's another strain that I picked up at my local dispensary, based on reputation. The smell and taste were pleasant enough, and the buzz lived up to expectations based on the lineage alone. At this time, I think there are so many variations on the OG Kush, you really never know what you're getting (Tahoe, Skywalker, Fire, Mango, Diablo, Ghost, etc). The OG being grown and supplied around here, is more of a hybrid than the strong indica that seems to be prevalent in Southern California.

OG_Kush_new21.jpg

OG_Kush_new31.jpg

OG_Kush_new11.jpg

When: May 2010

Grade: A-

Type: Hybrid

Price: $50/8th, $95/qtr., $175/half, $320/oz.

While a slightly different look, this batch tasted and medicated just like the last batch of OG Kush I had back in March 2010.

OG3_11.jpg

OG3_21.jpg

OG3_31.jpg

OG3_41.jpg

Yes, Ocean Grown which is not grown in NorCal in the mountains :smokin: As my buddy from SoCal says the rest is internet bullshit :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom