Vortex

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Vortex

When: August 2010

Grade: A-

Type: Sativa Dom. Hybrid (Apollo 13 x Space Queen)

Price: $160/half oz.

Looks: Darker green pine cone shaped nuggets with LOTS of orange-red hairs.

Smell: Strong spiced citrus with a slight hint of petroleum.

Taste: Similar to the smell - but mainly the spiced flavor coming through.

Buzz Type: A nice sativa buzz - mainly a floaty, mind numbing feeling. Very cerebral.

Buzz Length: Medium to Long – the buzz lasted for around 1.5-2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Energetic mood enhancement

Overall: A great strong sativa - perfect for a wake-n-bake with a cup of coffee. Buzz was not sedentary at all, but the cerebral effects kept me from getting much done requiring detailed thought.

Vortex13.jpg

Vortex23.jpg

Vortex32.jpg

Vortex51.jpg

Vortex71.jpg

ice picks i just ordered some vortex seeds i hope it comes out good ! do you feel that it would be good for knee pains
Strain Name: Vortex

When: August 2010

Grade: A-

Type: Sativa Dom. Hybrid (Apollo 13 x Space Queen)

Price: $160/half oz.

Looks: Darker green pine cone shaped nuggets with LOTS of orange-red hairs.

Smell: Strong spiced citrus with a slight hint of petroleum.

Taste: Similar to the smell - but mainly the spiced flavor coming through.

Buzz Type: A nice sativa buzz - mainly a floaty, mind numbing feeling. Very cerebral.

Buzz Length: Medium to Long — the buzz lasted for around 1.5-2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Energetic mood enhancement

Overall: A great strong sativa - perfect for a wake-n-bake with a cup of coffee. Buzz was not sedentary at all, but the cerebral effects kept me from getting much done requiring detailed thought.

Vortex13.jpg

Vortex23.jpg

Vortex32.jpg

Vortex51.jpg

Vortex71.jpg

I have a Vortex clone in vegetation, about 2 weeks away from 12/12 and preflowering. Does anyone have any advice on growing techniques or the plants idiosynchrosy's? Any feedback would be awesome. Thanks

I have a Vortex clone in vegetation, about 2 weeks away from 12/12 and preflowering. Does anyone have any advice on growing techniques or the plants idiosynchrosy's? Any feedback would be awesome. Thanks

TGA plants can get big fast. You don't need to over feed it.

grew vortex 3-4 years ago , was a free b . Gave some to a couple of friends , both were out doing something and both went home because they both got paranoid and couldn't think . Small but powerful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of my Vortex 6 seeds 5 were female. I noticed the male showed early, making it really easy to notice and discard before it effected my other plants. Using plantlife's the hammer (advanced nuts. hammed head is similar) to help keep her short as it can grow quite tall and definitely needs to be trained. Only a few days into bud and can't wait until harvest.

only grew 1 , was a freebee , forgot about it after harvest . super powerful . Actually sort of over whelming for some of my friends .

Back
Top Bottom