Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Platinum Bubba Kush

When: Dec. 2010

Grade: A

Type: Hybrid

Price: $50/eighth oz

Looks: Highly frosted and bright green with red hairs. A few hints of dark purple in the buds too.

Smell: Strong earthy-spice scent

Taste: Similar to the smell, with some expansion. A bit of a spiced pine flavor to the exhale.

Buzz Type: Staged...started with a sativa like head stone, followed by a numbing body high about 30 minutes later.

Buzz Length: Long – I was pretty high for around 2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Daytime pain relief

Overall: I was skeptical when the bud tender said he had a “Platinum” variety of Bubba, but when he pulled it out, the looks alone sold it. A really nice looking bud, with the almost white appearance due to the thick coating of crystals, contrasted by the bright green and dark purple. Smoked great - with the sativa portion of the buzz being really trippy, and then the body high hit, ridding me of all aches and pains in my knees and shoulder. Didn’t couch lock or put me to sleep, though, so might be better for day use, since I think it was the trippy nature of the sativa side of this strain that kept me awake and alert.

PlatinumBubba11.jpg

PlatinumBubba21.jpg

PlatinumBubba31.jpg

420Cyclist,
That shit looks amazing blow the smoke on the screen for me. Making some brownies. What Next try the tangerine dream if they have it.

Back
Top Bottom