Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Space Queen

When: Dec 2010

Grade: A-

Type: Hybrid (Cinderella 99 x Romulan)

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Medium green and bright orange hairs with an abundant coating of crystals. Buds were dense and sticky.

Smell: Not too strong, but sweet and fresh.

Taste: Like the smell – fresh and sweet…like a good cannabis

Buzz Type: The sativa side of this hybrid dominates the buzz, with a floaty high.

Buzz Length: Long – I was still pretty buzzed a few hours later…probably had me reaching for another hit after 2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Depression and creativity – not for anxiety or paranoia prone people.

Overall: With parents like this hybrid has, it’s tough to go wrong. The name is rather appropriate too, as the buzz had me fairly spacey, yet very upbeat – fighting to maintain focus to complete tasks. A slight body high as well – yielding a bit of relief to muscle tension – but not nearly enough for a patient needing pain relief. I also found the high to be one of the “racey” sativas – I compare it to having a shot of espresso poured directly onto your brain – producing an almost buzzing feeling in your head. This can be fun for those experienced and prepared, or the start of problem with paranoia and panic attacks for those that don’t deal well with the stronger sativa highs. I love it with coffee in the morning and found it a nice “all day” smoke as well.

SpaceQueen2.jpg

SpaceQueen3.jpg

SpaceQueen4.jpg

SpaceQueen5.jpg

SpaceQueen6.jpg

SpaceQueen7.jpg

Strain Name: Space Queen

When: June 2011

Grade: A-

Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Medium to dark green with so many orange hairs, it gives the buds a “rusty” appearance

Smell: Sweet and fresh cannabis/greens

Taste: Extremely sweet smoke that was smooth on the inhale and exhale

Buzz Type: Cerebral – floaty and spacy

Buzz Length: 2 hours +/-

Best Medicinal Use: Depression, creativity, general mood improvement

Overall: This grow of Space Queen was just average looking, but GREAT tasting! The smoke and vapor (I’m still trying to switch) were very sweet; especially for a non-fruity/berry strain. However, when you consider the parents, Cinderella 99 and Romulan, it’s no big surprise that Space Queen can deliver a floating cerebral buzz that has no bounds…improving your mood and outlook on life in general. Based on the sweet flavor and abundant orange hairs, it looks like the Cinderella 99 is showing a bit more in this particular plant/sample – no complaints, as I love Cinderella 99! Space Queen is a great daytime strain, as the upbeat buzz keeps me productive…probably a bit too much for evenings, in my opinion (at least if you suffer from insomnia as I do).

SpaceQueen_RVC_6-2011-3.jpg

SpaceQueen_RVC_6-2011-1.jpg

SpaceQueen_RVC_6-2011-2.jpg

SpaceQueen_RVC_6-2011-3-2.jpg

SpaceQueen_RVC_6-2011-4.jpg

SpaceQueen_RVC_6-2011-1m.jpg

SpaceQueen_RVC_6-2011-2m.jpg

SpaceQueen_RVC_6-2011-3m.jpg

Just average looking?! That looks great!

Thanx for the compliment, but honestly, I see SOOOO many strains/grows it takes "something special" for me to say it looks good/great.

Just my $0.02 :grinjoint:

:peace: and :Namaste:

I am just browsing and looking through the different strains.. And I must say this is the one I must try.... It is exactly what I need.. Beautiful nugs on this site... Iam lovin it.... Compared to the sticks I get.......

Its very uplifting, light heady and very relaxing. This weed has a very fruity taste, with a hint of pineapple and taste great.

Back
Top Bottom