Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Royal Kush

When: Feb 2011

Grade: A

Type: Indica

Price: $160/half oz

Looks: Dense sage green nugs coated in resin/trichs with some tipped with bits of purple

Smell: Very strong smell of skunk

Taste: Heavy/thick smoke with an earthy/hash like flavor

Buzz Type: Heavy body stone

Buzz Length: 1.5-2 hours

Best Medicinal Use: Pain relief, appetite enhancement, and insomnia

Overall: I tend to keep the kush strains for evening use, and I'm glad I did with this one. These dense, sticky nugs were a great representation of Royal Kush. All the typical traits of a strong indica swept over my body after the first hit, and the buzz just kept getting stronger. By the 4th bong rip, my eyes were barely open, and I sat watching TV and nodding off. All aches and pains from painting the house earlier in the day were gone and I also got a HUGE case of the munchies — enjoying hot chocolate chip cookies before drifting off to sleep. Great for pain relief and to ensure a full nights rest.

RoyalKush2_TG_2-2011_07.jpg

RoyalKush2_TG_2-2011_10.jpg

RoyalKush2_TG_2-2011_08.jpg

RoyalKush2_TG_2-2011_09.jpg

RoyalKush_TG_2-2011_03.jpg

RoyalKush_TG_2-2011_04.jpg

Royal Kush is a highly recommended strain of medical cannabis for both newbie and veteran users alike. It’ll ease your stress, pains, worry, and doubt...all the while allowing you to progress in whichever means you choose. A magical feeling and experience on what could otherwise be just an average evening. Royal Kush can do wonders for your state of mind and put you and the top of your world…as a King should be.

The buzz is pretty damn heavy, weighing you down like an anchor of happiness. It’s like a big heavy sweater that you only wear on really special, cold occasions. Royal Kush is a strong, hard wearing strain that will lighten your mood and ease your muscle. A strong mental high, with a physically comforting effect that can make your body feel quite pleasantly content.

Royal Kush is a highly recommended strain of medical cannabis for both newbie and veteran users alike. It'll ease your stress, pains, worry, and doubt...all the while allowing you to progress in whichever means you choose. A magical feeling and experience on what could otherwise be just an average evening. Royal Kush can do wonders for your state of mind and put you and the top of your world...as a King should be.

The buzz is pretty damn heavy, weighing you down like an anchor of happiness. It's like a big heavy sweater that you only wear on really special, cold occasions. Royal Kush is a strong, hard wearing strain that will lighten your mood and ease your muscle. A strong mental high, with a physically comforting effect that can make your body feel quite pleasantly content.

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom