Grade: A

Type: Indica

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Bright to medium green and covered in frost

Smell: A strong sweet smell - typical fresh Cannabis

Taste: Sweet and similar to the smell, with a spicy flavor to the exhale

Buzz Type: Couch locking body stone

Buzz Length: 1.5-2 hours +/-

Best Medicinal Use: Insomnia, relief of muscle tension, and appetite enhancement

Overall: This was my first batch of Northern Lights in a long time, and it did not disappoint me. This is a great tasting indica that provides the typical body stone that very quickly goes from mild relaxation to complete couch lock. The muscle and joint pain relief was obvious from the first couple hits and by the time I finished a joint, I just felt like a limp noodle — droopy eyelids and all. Mid summer has me constantly eating to keep up with my cycling — but nothing was safe in the kitchen after I smoked some of this batch of Northern Lights — cold pizza, cookies, pretzels, and my favorite: chocolate. As couch lock progressed, I found myself growing REALLY sleepy and got a pretty good nights rest as well.

NorthernLights_RVC_6-2011-4.jpg

NorthernLights_RVC_6-2011-1.jpg

NorthernLights_RVC_6-2011-3.jpg

NorthernLights_RVC_6-2011-4-2.jpg

NorthernLights_RVC_5-2011-3m.jpg

NorthernLights_RVC_5-2011-2m.jpg

NorthernLights_RVC_5-2011-1m.jpg

Nice n.light!!!!!

My Nirvana NL X Big Bud grow was less than stellar. No flavor and little buzz. Guess that is why they pulled it from their shelves.

Have never had pure NL though.

I been looking at northern lights from a old source, homegrown fantasy seed bank. Theirs is a pure indica and had proven the test of time.

:420:

Sensi Seeds Northern Lights #1 is outstanding. Dr. Atomic Northern Lights #5 is also a great classic. Both low odor and highly potent indica strains.

I am in the 3rd week of flowering. Northern lights plants are small and squart the cream caramel is a big bush. Both are slow but show some hairs. All females.

Real NL #5 is a great strain.

Look into the Dr Atomic.. Atomic Lights. It is the same NL#5 that Sensi had 20 years ago, and has been bred with the original stock in Canada, and Pacific Northwest.

This is as close to the Real Deal NL#5 as you will ever get.

Very Powerful, and can also make some paranoid.

Theres a reason Neville, and others used this for hybrids/Xs.

Hemp Depot has Dr Atomic.

Peak Seeds also offers a nice NL based strain... either that or NL should be better than Sensi's re-make.

Reeferman used to have a nice NL5 x NL1 version as well.

Back
Top Bottom