Purple Gorilla

420painmeds

strain - purple gorrilla
price - $40 per 1/8th
local - SoCal
looks - puple and orange bud, slightly frosty
smell - grape aftertoons, slightly spicy
taste - same as looks, expans quickly
experience - heavy indica high, starts off a good mix between head and body high, then moves into a couch-lock experience that is completely relaxing...after a half hour or so laying in bed watching tv, you forget you have a body...great overall high, and good pain relief...
purple_gorrilla.jpg

Re: purple gorrilla

Woah that is some very fine looking purps that you've got there. I'm always a fan of the heavy indicas, nice buds for sure!

i agree...they look and smell fantastic...best purps ive found out here yet...very much a grape flavor with a hint of spice on the exhale..

looking for a indica for pain relief, relief of anxiety and hunger.. just want to relax ,, would love some 60s/70s laughing weed...aw but I remember the dayz when we laughed over nothing and time went so slow...

I have had some grape ape, but never purple gorilla, this looks amazing though! I really like how it has the mixture of green and purple in it. As always, happy smoking!

A great strain going around the SoCal right now is Girl Scout Cookies...excellent indica for daytime use, very chill weed, stress free and a bit giggly :) Hope it helps :)

FANTASTIC! Great looking clone, then again, it's from HS!!! lol...Good luck with that lil lady.. I have been looking for GSC clone here from my local spot...no luck yet..but its ok, got enough ladies going right now....blue dream, hawaiian snow, pineapple express, skywalker, LA CON, grape ape, and last but not least, Afghani....hmmm cant wait....good luck with the GSC!!! Peace!!

Ah, a close relative of mine that originated in the Bay Area. She was a cross between Purple haze, Purple power plant, 1983 GDP, Lavender, and Purple Urkle. Heard the Purple Gorilla is a clone-only strain now but I would love to cross paths with my long lost relative. Let me know if you find her in the Bay Area.

Back
Top Bottom