Critical Sensi Star Delicious Seeds

head3166

I received 1 critical sensi star and 1 carmello femed with a seed order from one of our sponsors.I vegged under 8 26w cfls for 1 month,the media is promix organic potting soil.fox farm whole regiment,supplemented with oregonism mycos.After the second week of flower i used humbolt bushmaster 3ml to gal ,no lst or training.I harvest in two days after 3 days in the dark.Oh yea i flowered under 400w cmh and 200w t5ho foe 7 weeks.

So for i have tried some of the lower buds(dried on cable box) its kick ass smoke, the flavor is like hindu kush the smell is hard to describe but i just call it delicious.The high is right under Auroa Indica,i would give it an 8/10.It lasted for at least 3 hours,sorta med couch lock.
BeFunky_009.jpg
008635.JPG
BeFunky_008.jpg

Ill report on dry weight in a couple weeks,also report on Auroa and carmelo:Namaste::peace:

I received 1 critical sensi star and 1 carmello femed with a seed order from one of our sponsors.I vegged under 8 26w cfls for 1 month,the media is promix organic potting soil.fox farm whole regiment,supplemented with oregonism mycos.After the second week of flower i used humbolt bushmaster 3ml to gal ,no lst or training.I harvest in two days after 3 days in the dark.Oh yea i flowered under 400w cmh and 200w t5ho foe 7 weeks.

So for i have tried some of the lower buds(dried on cable box) its kick ass smoke, the flavor is like hindu kush the smell is hard to describe but i just call it delicious.The high is right under Auroa Indica,i would give it an 8/10.It lasted for at least 3 hours,sorta med couch lock.
BeFunky_009.jpg
008635.JPG
BeFunky_008.jpg

Ill report on dry weight in a couple weeks,also report on Auroa and carmelo:Namaste::peace:
hi. i have grown aurora indica. it was good. a bit hard on the lungs, but, potent. i have a single free seed, of the critical sensi, its now in a four gallon pot. about 8" tall now. i hope it turns out. im going to take a few cuttings from her. and hope she is worth keeping.

Back
Top Bottom