Critical Sensi Star - Strain Review

If you want to try a great smoke, well then critical sensi star is where its at!
the flower time was very fast. like 45 days.
Ihave it jarred and I have to shake the hell out of the jar to get a bud out. Very sticky!!
the buzz is top knotch. very produtive if used within reason. but one too many and you are very freakin high:)
and I like that.
easy to grow but I did it in a scrog and started that after starting flower so my yield may have been less then average.
I still got a quart jar full of the bst tops and Apint jar with some nice buds.
not to mention the popcorn stuff.anyway try it out good stuff real good stuff:):high-five:

Thanks man and good to know. I have one at 10 days flower right now.

Thanks man and good to know. I have one at 10 days flower right now.

here ia couple pics just before the chop
DSC016653.JPG
DSC016644.JPG

Day 12 of 12/12 for my CSS, vegged to 35 days from seed to pre-flower. Went in at 12" and is currently 24" so I expect a little more upward growth. I'm suprised that is a sativa leaning pheno, suppose to be only 10% sativa, but I'm completely ok with that :)

IMG_66981.JPG

IMG_66992.JPG

there is more indica in it like you said, but the leaves made me wonder too. they are fast finishers

A quick Critical sensi star day 38 update

IMG_67712.JPG

IMG_67743.JPG

thats what I'am talking about!
mighty fine!

Critical sensi star day 43, flush started today. I figure another week to 10 days

IMG_68081.JPG

From seed grown naturally she gave up 63g dried. Took her at 53 days with about 10% amber.

Currently at 1 week cure
IMG_69171.JPG

IMG_69191.JPG

Very informative journal, I'm in process of growing critical Sensi day 43 flowering. I am very impressed by how fast this plant can grow and how frosty she can get. Nice grow.

i have a free seed of this, currently its a plant about 6" or so. in a four gallon pot. hope its like yours. ill take clones, just in case. its litter mates, are five fem purple bud (white label). looks like nice smoke you got there. has to be better than that worthless ww from dinafem. those are kansas city no high. lol.

morning to all

glad I came across this thread, I got 2 critical s/s and 2 critical kush in my free seeds from herbies and they have popped this morning and I will have them in the dirt pronto. thanx for the write up, I'm now stoked, as they both should finish before or at lastest the end of sept. which is good for me, going into oct. is not good, more chances of B-rot and hunters........8^)

be well and the best of luck to all this season

fringe50

i have one in a two gallon pot. since its alledgedly a fast finisher, i am going to trasplant it, into a very large pot, one of those baskets with rope handles, i got from walmart. i covered the black color, with white paint yesterday. going to put in a 2 cu ft bag of potting soil, and put it outside, next to my two in ground plants, a thc bomb, and a white label purple bud. and yes, i took some clones off it first!

as of july 30, one of two css, is outdoor in a 25 gallon pot, and is about 6'. tall. dark green. next two her, in the ground, is a thc bomb, a tad larger. and, nex to that, a purple bud (afphi x purple kush), about four feet high, and as thick thru. i have one other css, inside, in flower about ten days. 15 other clone attempts at this have failed. the last single one, looks like its ok. tuff streain to clone. i am looking forward to smoking this. i have never had it.

two sets of clones, and of all of them, i only got on to survive. she is in indoor bloom. and her mom, is outside. so now, i have no clones. but, i did revege a critical super silver haze, that now has some fresh clone material on her.

Back
Top Bottom