IMAG07932.jpg
IMAG0781-1-1.jpg

BSWG.jpg

Strain Name - Outdoor Highland Skunk x Northern Lights x White Grizzly
From - My Dispensary
When - 10/01/2012
Price - $150 oz. $250 57 grams
Type - Unstable Hybrid
Appearance - Several Phenotypes from Northern Light dominant physical traits to nepali sativa traits. Some phenos have purple hairs that light up in the sun a third of the phenos turn purple mid August. TONS OF CRYSTAL!
Smell - Fruity potent NL smell, spicey and rare skunk notes from busting big nugs.
Taste - Smooth, Sweet , woody and a touch of cookies and cream for a finish. Some nugs taste woody throughout some nugs are all dank fruity Northern Lights classic flavor a dutch variety.Hot sativa effects!
Type of Buzz - Cerebral,Mild Body,Awake, enlightening,headache remedy,inspirational and soaring.
Length of Buzz - Onset half way through a bowl or joint effects can be a head rush if you toke hard and hold for a few seconds. The effects last from 1-6 hours. Dosages are .5 gram.
Best Medicinal Use - Pain relief , Pain management , appetite , anxiety , depression , Bipolar Disorder , Mild Schizophrenia and increased sex drive.
Overall - This is my daytime medicine it is not great for sleep management but it does slow down my over active mind and bring peace to hectic situations. I can focus and function on this medicine. It is outdoor grown in the open not greenhouse grown and is far more potent than Super Pot. It looks less potent but it has all the right buffers for me and it hits me like a hammer. I smoke BC bud this is my fave outdoor grown of all time. It is a limited quantity unfortunately so I will be smoking God , Romulan and Hindu and Northern Lights when this runs out from my dispensary. It does so much for me and saves me a ton of money.

Ahhhh how I miss this medicine :) I waited all year patiently for it to come back and in a couple weeks I have her again <3 this is my fave daytime meds of all time!

Strain Name - Highland Skunk
From - My Dispensary
When - 10/01/2012
Price - $150 oz. $250 57 grams
Type - Unstable Hybrid
Appearance - Several Phenotypes from Northern Light dominant physical traits to nepali sativa traits. Some phenos have purple hairs that light up in the sun a third of the phenos turn purple mid August. TONS OF CRYSTAL!
Smell - Fruity potent NL smell, spicey and rare skunk notes from busting big nugs. More potent smell this year.
Taste - Smooth, Sweet , woody and a touch of cookies and cream for a finish. Some nugs taste woody throughout some nugs are all dank fruity Northern Lights classic flavor a dutch variety.Hot sativa effects! More intense this time sweeter with a resinous after taste.
Type of Buzz - Cerebral,Mild Body,Awake, enlightening,headache remedy,inspirational and soaring. Feel it in your eyes for hours.
Length of Buzz - Onset half way through a bowl or joint effects can be a head rush if you toke hard and hold for a few seconds. The effects last from 1-6 hours. Dosages are .5 gram. Stronger buzz this year buds are a bit more mature and cold cured.
Best Medicinal Use - Pain relief , Pain management , appetite , anxiety , depression , Bipolar Disorder , Mild Schizophrenia and increased sex drive.

Yup looks like I got my primary daytime med here so long as I got a few other strains that help too I think I am on the right track with trouble shooting daytime life <3 I loved this stuff for a long time I am so happy it will be available all year long now 'fist pump

I got the newest batch of this and it is BAM! The most potent bud meds my dispensary provides hand down! It is so consistent they use it to make hashish at 21% thc 12% cbd and amber oil at 93% thc 12% cbd. I am sure the numbers fluctuate but the oil is better than any butter/shatter I ever had and is made the same way I personally make it and is why I trust it.

One thing that makes me sad is no seeds this batch :( an outdoor grown auto flower strain that boasts 18% thc and 5% has a unique lingering resonous flavorful bliss for several minutes after , reminds me of the after taste of a sweet aromatic/pipe tobacco cigar. Smell is like a skunk died in your yard , not kushy skunk smell just old school skunk notes.

I hate when I run out of meds a week or so before end of month. My levels drop fast! Thanks to this stuff my levels will be up again in no time but waiting sucks!

I never smoke anything that last this long for effects other than amber Pink Parvat , this is amazing stuff :) Got a message that there will be plenty available till Fall <3 ;)

Another great looking strain! Can you fill me in on Hindu Kush. I'm mothering a couple right now. I'm dying to try it for nighttime-lights out med. I hate waiting also Bro. Like you, you get used to your meds and when they change it throws you off your regimen. Some strains are just meant for you, they fit your system. It takes a lot of experimenting to get exactly how you want to feel. Hope your meds that just came in are close to identical. Best wishes.

Great specs! Off the top of my head your looking at about 72% THC and 20% CBD= one great med for a concentrate. This would make a great cancer med especially those coming off chemo. SWEET! When you get CBD that high you must of grown it close to full term. Otherwise THC would of been in the mid 20's. Good grown medically MJ!

18% thc 5% cbd

Great specs! Off the top of my head your looking at about 72% THC and 20% CBD= one great med for a concentrate. This would make a great cancer med especially those coming off chemo. SWEET! When you get CBD that high you must of grown it close to full term. Otherwise THC would of been in the mid 20's. Good grown medically MJ!

Thank you for showing keen interest and the kind words!
This is a non ruderalis autoflower strain , it finishes 100 days from seed they tend to harvest first few days of September the trics are very amber so you are prolly right. Judging by how beefy they look in the 2012 outdoor pre harvest pic they produce decent amounts of meds :) Also it is hand trimmed and they leave a fair amount of leaf in it , this bud really has character <3

This is my only Highland Skunk I have this year in my garden
IMAG5020.jpg
IMAG5019.jpg

Back
Top Bottom