Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Goldengoose7

Thread: Medicinal Organic Nursery Grand Tahoe OG

Plant of the Month - September 2011 & November 2012 - Nug of the Month - October 2012 Goldengoose7's Avatar

Medicinal Organic Nursery Grand Tahoe OG

Medicinal Organic Nursery • Grand Tahoe OG

Genetics:
    Granddaddy Blueberryx Tahoe OG Strain: Indica Dominant Plant Height: Tall Flowering Time: Indoors: 8-9 weeks Outdoors: Early October Yield: Great

This review is based on a single M.O.N. Grand Tahoe OG clone that I grew during my 2012 season. The plant was raised from start to finish in a 1.5 gallon Air Pot.

This strain has a very smooth personality with a pleasing slightly sweet taste and a well balanced buzz. I suspect a reasonably high CBD level based on my experience with the CBD rich strain known as Harlequin. The buds are dense with a concentrated trichome coverage as demonstrated below in the following photos:

You can review this plant's harvest HERE!

Hope you have found my brief strain review useful!

Blog Entries

Re: Medicinal Organic Nursery Grand Tahoe OG

Beautiful nugs GG7! great picture too buddy.

I grew a buddha Tahoe OG which is supposed to be a pure IBL Tahoe ( which is just a version of OG Kush).. Wow, it was beautiful, the nugs looked like yours here... Just super dense, I love the smell, it's unique as an OG... Loved it.

Man.. Sometimes I think your taunting me! It's like you only grow that which is nearly impossible for me to get I the islands!!
    Lol.. I'll just have to do a Kauai Electric grow to get back. At ya

GDP from Ken Estes is now available in seeds though... Now I just gotta wait for this Grand Tahoe, and Harlequinn stuff! Lol... Anyway, great review! Keep em coming!

NEW JOURNAL HOLY CARP AND MACKEREL.. L'KwaZulu
    My Girls..
    in flower..South African Kwazulu "L" Cut
    in veg..2x LKwazulu (cuttings)
    next to germ..Mazar i Sharif and ??? automatics
    Old Journal's
    Intermission Grow
    THe Cheese Grow
    THsea Grows Indoors!