freelover32

Strain Name - AK-47
From -AT HOME REMEDIES-DENVER, CO
When - 12/14
Price - $175 OZ
Type - Sativa 65- Indica 35
Appearance - Tons of well formed cloudy crystals- Little bullet shaped nuggets
Smell - fruity and a little skunky
Taste -fantastic blend of fruit with a little earthy taste- hits sooooo hard out of the vape and just tastes soooo good. floral aftertones
Type of Buzz - Major head which can sometimes make the body high unnoticable, but its there. This is a sit down and look at stuff on the internet strain for me. Too much and I will pass out
Length of Buzz - hour and a half
Best Medicinal Use - ani-anxiety and appetite enhancer
Overall - This is one of my new favorite strains and will definitely be doing it in one of the upcoming grow. I am not a huge fan of sativa buds, bud this provides not too heady of a high but still allows me to get stuff done. I loved the taste and smell and overall I am very very picky about my bud, this is one of my favorites:):peace::thumb:
004989.JPG

hi im nearly to the end of my ak47 crop and would like to no when the best time for flushing is . im exacly 7 weeks today please help!!!!!

I had one Ak 47 pheno more of a sativa dominant with a super lemony acidic smell,very good!I suffer from anxiety and let me tell you...what you said its true, the effect was heady but not racy and gave me the "I feel like everything is good" type of feeling! One of my favorite strains ,no doubt.

Very nice...I love the growth pattern of this plant...Actually mine is a cross AK-47 / Northern Lights here are a few pics..Im in week 7 started a full flush yesterday...
IMAG3787.jpg

I cloned using a cloner i made at home..Veg for only 2 weeks
IMAG3447.jpg
now here they are 7 weeks later
IMAG3776.jpg

Very nice...I love the growth pattern of this plant...Actually mine is a cross AK-47 / Northern Lights here are a few pics..Im in week 7 started a full flush yesterday...
IMAG3787.jpg

I cloned using a cloner i made at home..Veg for only 2 weeks
IMAG3447.jpg
now here they are 7 weeks later
IMAG3776.jpg

Nice!

Ak was the first strain I ever planted. To bad the smell was so pungent I almost got the police coming over because I got snitched.... But it was worth the scare! smoking ak47, its a pleasure to the mind and the body.

Ak was the first strain I ever planted. To bad the smell was so pungent I almost got the police coming over because I got snitched.... But it was worth the scare! smoking ak47, its a pleasure to the mind and the body.

One of my favorites,i have it almost always with me ! :)

i do soil. so i dont know how i could work with the plants, in a scrog. never done one. looks cool. but, how do you water? darn screen is stuck on the plants. must be for hydro only.

So I was getting ready to post something to this thread but I've completely forgotten what it was because I just got a knock on the door and was told there was a warrant for me! Turns out it was just some stupid traffic thing, but scared the bejesus out of me for a min there :)

Beautiful looking nugs and a great review.. I am wondering how this strain compares to the original AK-47 strain from serious seeds.

AK-47

If anyone has tested both I would love a comparison!

i do soil. so i dont know how i could work with the plants, in a scrog. never done one. looks cool. but, how do you water? darn screen is stuck on the plants. must be for hydro only.

I use soil in 5 gallon pots myself, and I am a HUGE fan of major LST'ing. I have a small tent so watering means I must remove each plant. I use a large round grid, the green ones sold at the gardening section of home depot. They sit about 12" above the pot and attach to 3 stakes. they are about 3" bigger than the pots so they are great for a Scrog substitute. I'll try and get a pic up..

portable-pot-scrog.673276

LST is the way to be....start when they are small and end up with giant short bushes with 25+ top colas each :) my first 3x3 foot grow gave me 11 ounces. my second grow is already twice as big after only 30 days in flower.. that first grow was a difficult learning curve!

I plan on starting some AK47 in the next few weeks.. I think (because im in Vegas) I will do an outdoor grow and let this lady get to her full potential. nice review :)

Back
Top Bottom