Big Bang Autos & Think Different Autos

Popcorn

Hey everyone i am looking at putting one of these strains or both of them into my next grow, i am just wondering if anyone has any information regarding growing them also what the strain and smoke is like, and what sort of yields to expect indoors.

I have never done autos so will be different for me.

Big Bang Auto - Greenhouse seeds

Auto Think Different - Dutch Passion

:Namaste:

Hey everyone i am looking at putting one of these strains or both of them into my next grow, i am just wondering if anyone has any information regarding growing them also what the strain and smoke is like, and what sort of yields to expect indoors.

I have never done autos so will be different for me.

Big Bang Auto - Greenhouse seeds

Auto Think Different - Dutch Passion

Hi Popcorn! :popcorn:

I grew the Big Bang Auto. Was one of the nicest plants I've grown. Yielded over 4z, and had buds that tasted a bit like green apples on the inhale, and cotton candy on the exhale. Wonderful flavor, and exceptional "high". It was a really slow starter, and there was a point where I thought it would be a dud, but then it took off wonderfully. Overall, it was spectacular bud and a great plant. I think it took 2nd or 3rd in one of the plant of the month competitions. Check out the link in my signature for my Big Bang Auto grow journal:

bba2.jpg

bba_buds.jpg

Thanks Xlr8, i will go and check out the journal, how long did you grow yours for, i will read the journal but if i know you then there will be a fair few pages to get through lol :thanks:

I am thinking of having 4-5 of them in my veg room just as an added extra and if i have the space a few in the flower room.

Thanks Xlr8, i will go and check out the journal, how long did you grow yours for, i will read the journal but if i know you then there will be a fair few pages to get through lol :thanks:

I am thinking of having 4-5 of them in my veg room just as an added extra and if i have the space a few in the flower room.

I think it was something like 88 days from seed? About 53 days after pistils started showing... I would love to grow it again, or the non-auto version perhaps. :)

oh thats good then i was very interested as it seemed that it had good yields for an auto and grew quickly, ive never done autos so will be new to me, but i did notice in your journal you said it was your first auto i believe so thats good to know you did that well off of it.

I seen xlr8s post and grew a big bang auto in soil cfls and sun light, Very dense big buds smells skunky when growing. the taste is candy and the cured smell is like sweet Dutch buds and a long lasting indica high. I suggest a big pot for larger plant size with no transplanting for biggest yields and the 18 to 24 hours of light the full grow. the flowering time is 8 to 10 weeks like a regular plant

Thanks 303, good to see that you both had good results from it, think i will have to give the autos a miss this time round as i have just acquired a fair few unknown seeds and so it is gunna save me some money, but im still very interested i just wont have the space for them next run, but i would rather be able to give it my full attention as it will be new to me and not have to concentrate so much on my other plants.

Thank you for the information guys it is very much appreciated.

:thanks:

I also grew an auto called Onyx not as good in yield but faster to grow(killer skunk) and something to keep for your self like smoking BlueBerry indica. I got mold on this one I didnt know much about powdery mildew than I lost some of the top kola I suggest Onyx for indoor.

Hi Spaiks, the girls look like they are coming thru post op topping OK. I'm trying a Bubblelicious Auto from Nirvana (my 1st Auto) and the general consensus seems to be to not top these auto's. A little LST at most....just curious if it's OK with this strain you have?

D'où you think its possible to acheive 400 gram + with a auto? Some people claim its possible, bs or real?
It’s all in the genetics of the plant, plus your training and feeding schedule 400+ grams off one Auto is a lot in there short time they grow being 400g is around 14ounces. The most I pulled off a well trained auto as being one plant was years ago and around 7ounces and total grow time of 12 weeks. I’ll search for some pictures of that plant but I can’t promise. I have some girls going now that are autos now at day 28 51EE908B-CB11-4244-A0A6-01BB2E461942.jpegCBCC21B1-4473-42F0-A3B7-8A3BAC32650B.jpeg61C1FB2A-441E-4ECF-A2D4-8C6CBBAD69E3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom