Two Smoke Reports - Pure Ak - Aurora Indica

Medicatetoday

Aurora Indica (Nirvana Seeds)

Type: Indica (Afghan x Northern Lights)

Looks: Dense nugs with intense brownish hairs.

Smell: Strong hash type of smell and a little floral scent.

Taste: Almost like the smell but a little more acrid.

Effect : Spacey but after some time you just feel sleepy and relaxed.

Overall: Nice strain if you want something smelly with a strong effect.

Aurora_Indica_3.JPG

Pure Ak (Female Seeds)

Type: Hybrid (Ak-48)

Looks: Soft Green with orange hairs, long buds.

Smell: Woody / Rose

Taste: Slightly Sweet

Effect : Active head, thought provoking.

Overall: Didnt like it that much but it is not bad, just out of my taste.

Pure_Ak_4.JPG

Thanks for the review.

I have some AI on order. Hoping to get more of a couch lock/body stone for my wife that deals with chronic pain. She likes Northern Lights already so I am hoping the AI is stronger.

Thanks for the review.

I have some AI on order. Hoping to get more of a couch lock/body stone for my wife that deals with chronic pain. She likes Northern Lights already so I am hoping the AI is stronger.

Hello! I can give you some more help man :)

I had some Aurora Indica last year way better than this phenotype! exactly what you want, 100% couchlock :) this one was a weird pheno,not typical of indicas.

It is very strong indeed.

I will definately keep my eyes out for some AI ... thanks for the review :)

No problem man :) AI is very nice, if you can catch the pheno i had on my first grow, wow , very strong. :) that one is not bad either but the other one is 1000x times better.

I love good indicas, they help more for pain and nausea and they definately help more with insomnia... nice and mellowwwww, lol.

They help a lot with my anxiety,put me in the right mood, peaceful and focused :)

I have some AI at day 47 of flower.

I was surprised concerning the lack of smell and the actual smell. For one I expected them to be a lot stinkyer which may still happen closer to harvest time. The actually smell I was expecting was a more musky skunky smell. I did a little on-line research and I see a lot of grower report a lemony zest type smell during the grow but less lemony with the actual smoking of it.

So I have 2 plants with a musky, skunky, lemon zest smell and 1 that is mainy lemon zest. Mine seem to have slightly thinner fan leaves than I was expecting. My ICE plants had nice fat fan leaves.

Also one of my AI still has all white pistols and the other 2 have brown pistols starting. You would think that the all white pistol one would be the one that has a mainly leom smell but it doesn't. It is one of the musky, skunky lemony ones. Go figure.

Good luck with your AI

hi. i have grown aurora for a while. compact plants, do not pinch em. they will give you a large certer cola, surronded by a crown of nice buds. preety gooey. i take mine day 50 or 60 from flip. i think this is potent indica. i had mites. and this plant, was their favorite. lol. mine too. its preety compact. good for pain/sleep, etc. it needs no support, as the stems are very thick. grows like a cartoon cactus. lol.

i have been raising ai, for a couple years. i still have it. only 59 days, and its ready. really dense buds. the NL, mellows the otherwise raspy aphgan stuff. i jar my smoke. after three weeks, its really smooth. and yes. its potent. sits right next to my bc godbud....

mine is stronger than my nl#5, although not near as tasty. its an average producer. i get like 2 oz per plant. but i dont let em get much over 14" when i flip em. buds are super tight. another one i have, great for pain, and even harder buds, and harsher taste, but super pain med, is DARK STAR.

Back
Top Bottom