Blueberry White

Hello,
After a good cure its about time I did a strain revue of this blueberry white. I grew it myself and the seeds were feminized from kera seeds.
Strain Name - Blueberry White
From -Kera Seeds
When - 25/5/2013
Price - 25euro for 5 seeds
Type - Indica, Sativa, Hybrid
Appearance - nice tight green stinky buds
Smell - berryTaste - Great
Type of Buzz - Is it cerebral and spacey, providing pain relief of muscle or joints.
Length of Buzz - 3 hours
Best Medicinal Use - pain relief, anti-anxiety.
Overall -Was a simple grow, no problems, good yielding. Cross between Blueberry/White Widow. Grows like a white widow with a sativa high that took a bit of getting used to. STRONG. Strongest weed Ive ever smoked, and I live in Amsterdam! Friends named it Nuclear Assault Weed cause that's how hard it hits.
bud_0011.jpg

If you were to do a Google search for that same cross Blueberry x White Widow you'll find Berry White is the most common cross of these strains.

We're supposed to be all about :peace: here at :420:

I believe BA was intending to inform you that Berry White is the most common name for that cross. Yet, the reason for it being Blueberry White instead could be due to various different things. As in different phenotypes were used as parents, or they're F4 crosses possibly...who knows.

For all the reading I have done on this web-site, I have never read a post/thread/ ect. where another member called anyone a negative word. This is one site you just don't see it. Not cool. We are here to get help and gain knowledge and friends. No one here is a judge or jury. And no one is an A.H. BA, don't harsh the mello.

This is not a berry white smoke report, it is clearly stated in the title and several times in the write up that this is a smoke report on Kera Seeds BLUEBERRY WHITE. There are undoubledly a load of variations such as white berry, berry white, blue widow and blueberry white. It just sounded to me that you knew better than me what Id just spent three and a half months growing. Berry White is not the most available cross sold here in Amsterdam. Maybe like you say this is a cheaper version, but its a good version all the same.

I think this is a wonderful Medical Marijuana Strain Review. I love both strains, and as an epileptic Blueberry is a great strain. And White Widow has always been a favorite. So what a great combination, and congratulations on your wonderful grow.

And thank you for the review. Always nice to hear from another part of the world!

:thanks:

thats a tough one. i do all indicas, or hybrides. this last season, i put two of my plants, in their five gallon pots, outside. i expected them to be somewhat larger than their indoor sisters. i had two in ground plants, one a nl#5. in a hole about 2x2'. and a thc bomb, in a hole 4x4'. the nl, grew to about 4.5' tall, and gave me about 6 ozs. (bud rot took the other six). and, the thc, grew to about 9.5', and gave me 22 ozs. the two potted plants?- no difference, from the indoor! none. perhaps six inchs taller. this tells me yeild, is a root mass issue. i used to use 3 gal talls. switched to five regulars. and, i then filled up a 3, and dumped it into the five. and, it was only 2" below the brim! so, this is why, i gained no yield on that switch. lol. i can reccomend a couple indias, that yield and potency will be good. if you are doing soil, or soilless, id reccomend useing a minimum of seven gallon pots. 15, would be better. AURORA INDICA, by nirvana, is potent weed. really potent. mine, was the afphi pheno. (its afphi x northern lights). and, finished for me in 56-60 days after flip. i just germed some of nirvanas ICE. it claims to be a good yielder. but like my exp, the larger the root system, the more smoke you will get. i have a large plastic pot, i have guessed at about 18 gallons, with nice, rope handles, i got from walmart. all i need to do, is drill some holes, and make a diaper. and of course, the soil mix. think ill use one of my two 600 hps, just for that, if i do it. wonder what i might get? i usually get like 1.75-2.5 oz per five gal. and my strein is bc god bud. peace.

Back
Top Bottom