Strain Name -White widow
From -Connect
When -09/08/13
Price -$180 for a Half a Lid
Type -Hybrid
Appearance -Frosty, snow like
Smell - Fruity, Pungent, Skunky
Taste - Great, Yummy, Delicious
Type of Buzz -body stone, providing pain relief of muscle or joints.
Length of Buzz - Like 10 hours
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, pain relief
Overall - I used bongs(about 7 rips)& gram blunts(about 5 blunts) it was an incredible high, I fell asleep 3 times and every time I woke up I was still on cloud 86 and had the super munchies. Great smoke, going to put some in a jar to cure for about a month. :bong: :blunt: :Rasta:

Strain Name - White widow
From - Local
When - 9.30.2014
Price - $100 15g
Type - Indica
Appearance - Slightly fluffy but still a nice density. FROSTED in tricomes. Long thin sturdy stems Light green with no other colouring other than the white crystalline glow of the triches[i see on closer inspection of my pictures i've got some light orange hairs as well. oops]
Smell - fruity/sweet/sour
Taste - The smell says it all.
Type of Buzz - a little bit creeping behind the eyes, killing the pain in my back and joints nicely.
Length of Buzz - 2-4 hours couch lock
Best Medicinal Use - fibromyalgia/anxiety
Overall - Just a delicious smelling and tasting strain that hits right where it needs to.

i have three ww from dinafem. says totaly different genetics, then ww we are used to. so. i have not seen any reports on it yet. supposed to be the smallest ww. a couple months or more till i find out, i guess. good work on the report.

Just added this strain to my rotation! A very good friend of mine gave me a clone from his mother plant. I plan on growing her out for a couple of weeks and then take some cuttings from her so I can get her into my perpetual grow rotation,hopefully the grow after next (about 10 weeks or so)
I have been wanting to grow this strain for a while now...can't wait to share my report!

Can anybody please enlighten me as to what are the best climatic conditions for growing this strain outdoors? It's really hot where i live. Temperature goes beyond 40 C.

Back
Top Bottom