Hindu Kush

WildRosebud

Strain Name - Hindu Kush
From - My dispensary
When - Spring/Summer 2013
Price - $250 oz. $400 for 57 grams
Type - Landrace Indica
Appearance - Hard like a rock , packed with crystal and purple colors mixed throughout.
Smell - Dank fruity/skunky and hashy smells
Taste - Tastes a lot like it smells and has a nice sweet skunky after taste
Type of Buzz - Relaxing , sleepy , couch lock , sexual enhancer
Length of Buzz - 2-4 hours no burn out
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety , sexual enhancer and uplifting also great for glaucoma
Overall - Pure medicine with more capabilities than I noted , need more to try for many different ailments , this is one of the worlds best medicines and is used as a breeding stock for many mainstream strains

IMAG17542.jpg
IMAG17501.jpg
IMAG17491.jpg
IMAG17481.jpg
IMAG17452.jpg

I ran into some problems following a BAD car crash Jan. 2012, had only a Thai sativa for RSO & vaping (COPD), lost too much weight, stress, sleep - so I picked up 7 g. ($11/g) HinduKush at a compassion center - it saved me from a total collapse, filled the void 'til I could replenish my grow stash. I strongly recommend HinduKush as one of the sure bets for an Indica and night-time Med consumption!

I ran into some problems following a BAD car crash Jan. 2012, had only a Thai sativa for RSO & vaping (COPD), lost too much weight, stress, sleep - so I picked up 7 g. ($11/g) HinduKush at a compassion center - it saved me from a total collapse, filled the void 'til I could replenish my grow stash. I strongly recommend HinduKush as one of the sure bets for an Indica and night-time Med consumption!

I'm just now hanging a lovely Blueberry, have a massive Jack Herer (48" w/20 main heads) ready in 8 weeks, along w/ a Blueberry clone, 2 B'berry seedlings and 2 Northern Lights seedlings - all ready by Valentine's Day! :Namaste:

Pictures & info on MY ladies will soon follow!

A friend of mine is doing Hindu Kush at the moment , those plants are serious monsters! Do you have a grow journal? That would be the place to post your pics and I would gladly sub and follow I love the strains you are growing! Our big cheese on the forum knew Jack Herer I am sure he would love to follow a Jack Herer thread <3

Hey Wild - ty for response/support!

I've only begun to find myself w/my indoor grow, while attempts at backyard grows have been up & down for 10 years to simply have some weed, but after discovering PhoenixTears/RSO, some good karma helped me get a MedCanna licence and I attempted my first indoor in 2012, which saved my life!

No pics yet, 'cause I'm computer illiterate, but I'll get some this nearsoontime!

Hey Wild - ty for response/support!

I've only begun to find myself w/my indoor grow, while attempts at backyard grows have been up & down for 10 years to simply have some weed, but after discovering PhoenixTears/RSO, some good karma helped me get a MedCanna licence and I attempted my first indoor in 2012, which saved my life!

No pics yet, 'cause I'm computer illiterate, but I'll get some this nearsoontime!
Right on a fellow MMAR warrior :)!!

RSO (Popular name for oil been around for centuries due to re-popularization) is amazing medicine I love it I use it almost every day. Good Karma comes from within and the quest you are taking is a grand and noble one. I hope we beat the government and their asinine policies and programs pertaining to us medicinal folks so we can keep growing our meds :(

I find it difficult to comprehend how willfully blind most people are; try this on for a bit:

When one learns the historical fact that the FIRST ban (law) against hemp was in Swaziland, in 1922, as an act of protectionism to support the cotton plantations of Egypt, one can see the true, evil purposes of colonialism/capitalism. The ban on hemp was introduced to Kanada in 1923, more than a decade sooner than in the USA!

Repeal of all restrictions against hemp agriculture OF ALL TYPES must be initiated.

The truth of the matter is simple: allowing production of medicinal, industrial, commercial and recreational hemp products will destroy large swaths of most of capitalism's favoured phony industries, starting with: big Oil, big Pharma, the AMA/CMA, big Agri, Monsanto, etc. Forestry, Construction, Clothing and many other industries would be affected as well -
that is the true reason that the lies were started about hemp after WW I and the real reason that perpetuating these controls, or legislating "regulations to control ... for ... protection...
...society ... child ... taxes .." is simply another set of LIES that will crumble in the floodlights of Truth that will, one day, catch all of "Society" in it's glare!

I doubt that ANY politician of any stripe (the only ones I've seen are yellow) will endorse this Truth! No politician would be permitted to discuss such a "ludicrous" concept - also, each and every politician who might be paying attention to reality knows we must keep our prisons full, train new criminals, keep the courts busy, generate more misery and continue to do the good work of the Big Banks.

Peace Light Love Truth i am a dave

It is just a matter of time IMO. Marijuana is starting to be legalized although slowly but definitely surely. Colorado and Washington are just the teasers. Uruguay already moved to legalize marijuana and allowing people to grow a certain number of weed plants. Same thing with how much they can buy.

It is all falling into place. Soon all those capitalists will start to vascillate to the legalization of hemp use. May be far from the horizon this idea is but definitely coming to fruition.:thumb:

Oh yeah - for sure it's coming - so are the annunaki - i was here when the LeDain Commission reported; everyone has known for 40 years that "cannabis will be legal soon" - 3 to 5 years, for sure - Jack Herer knew it would be legal before 1990 (yup) Rick Simpson expected it to be legal by 2005; Uruguay STILL plans to tax/regulate and how dare ANY govt. 'allow' me to grow plants? Have they the right, as Monsanto would wish, to 'allow' me to grow tomatoes or "disallow" my right to raise Heritage breeds of live-stock? Get a brain - Legalization is Capitulation!
-- -- -- -- -- -- --
When one learns the historical fact that the FIRST ban (law) against hemp was in Swaziland, in 1922, as an act of protectionism to support the cotton plantations of Egypt, one can see the true, evil purposes of colonialism/capitalism. The ban on hemp was introduced to Kanada in 1923, more than a decade sooner than in the USA!

Repeal of all restrictions against hemp agriculture OF ALL TYPES must be initiated.

The truth of the matter is simple: allowing production of medicinal, industrial, commercial and recreational hemp products will destroy large swaths of most of capitalism's favoured phony industries, starting with: big Oil, big Pharma, the AMA/CMA, big Agri, Monsanto, etc. Forestry, Construction, Clothing and many other industries would be affected as well.
This is the true reason that the lies were started about hemp after WW I and the real reason that perpetuating these controls, or legislating "regulations to control ... for protection ...society ... child ... taxes .." is simply another set of LIES that will crumble in the floodlights of Truth that will, one day, catch all of "Society" in it's glare!

I doubt that ANY politician of any stripe (the only ones I've seen are yellow) will endorse this Truth! No politician would be permitted to discuss such a "ludicrous" concept - also, each and every politician who might be paying attention to reality knows we must keep our prisons full, train new criminals, keep the courts busy, generate more misery and continue to do the good work of the Big Banks.

Yes, I realize we must take what we can get, according to the cowards in our movement, but remember, our biggest advocate of non-violence, Mahatma Gandhi, declared that a person who would NOT fight (with weapons) to protect his family was a coward!

Legalization is Capitulation! Let Boldness Light your Path! Potential Anarchy Rocks! Freedom is Manageable - Take It!

Up the Evolution/Revolution

Peace Light Love Truth i am a dave
Thanx for allowing my rant!

I am picking this strain up tomorrow. I have grown it before. Its one of my favorites. I am growing this and g 13. This strain has the best all around smell and taste in my opinion. Great active high and strong too.

I love how aromatic it is too! Glad you are getting this strain , did you get the GWN Feminized Hindu Kush that just came out a couple weeks ago and sold out already?

Its a clone that has been floating around for years. My dads buddy has been hiding it, but I am finally getting some cuttings today. Hopefully its the same one that I had 6 yrs ago down in mendo. I will post some pics when I get them into the clone machine.

The truth of the matter is simple: allowing production of medicinal, industrial, commercial and recreational hemp products will destroy large swaths of most of capitalism's favoured phony industries, starting with: big Oil, big Pharma, the AMA/CMA, big Agri, Monsanto, etc. Forestry, Construction, Clothing and many other industries would be affected as well.
This is the true reason that the lies were started about hemp after WW I and the real reason that perpetuating these controls, or legislating "regulations to control ... for protection ...society ... child ... taxes .." is simply another set of LIES that will crumble in the floodlights of Truth that will, one day, catch all of "Society" in it's glare!

Exactly...its about the Quan...not Human wellness. Nicely said !

we are all capitalists. if we stop, america will die. dont listen to the far loons. america is a place, people still risk their lives to come to. so. dont let our sick media get to you. anyone with a job, is a capitalist. just another name to call the best country. so yes. me and my hobby, are capitalists. lol. deals with the electicity, nutes. supplies. fishing trips. and even s few left, for the collection plate. halleluha! time for a bong......

As if my last post was a prayer.... It is back in stock!

14% THC and 3.5% CBD , I am very pleased and eager to get a good sleep NAMASTE! :Namaste:

Hindu Kush....
I slept last night like as if I ate Indica edibles thanks to a small joint of this and not to sound raunchy but my gf loved the extra unnf in bed last night ;)

Back
Top Bottom