Purple God Bud

WildRosebud

Strain Name - Purple God Bud
From - My dispensary
When - Fall 2012 , Xmas , spring and summer
Price - $250 oz. $400 57 grams
Type - Indica (SHIVA)
Appearance - Godly (even bunk versions look amazingly primo)
Smell - Fruity indeed with a kick of creamy skuny dank no bag can mask the smell not even vac sealed food saver bags.....
Taste - Sweet tangy spicey fruit with skunky end tones. Harsh in a joint suggested use is to vape primarily.
Type of Buzz - You name it. Cerebral , full body and soaring experience that can be extremely motivational when you been down in the dumps. It has more medicinal purpose than I first initially thought it took time to experience the value of this medicine it is so overwhelming at first I thought it was mostly recreational... Not so , not at all! I look forward to hearing about others experiences medicinally with this GODLY strain , it has lineage that wins cup awards every year and those awards are judged by medicinal users. I wish it was entered in the "Treating yourself Expo".... It would have cleaned house.
Length of Buzz - 3-8 hours from a small medicinal dose (0.3 gram) if you are not seeking a buzz from your medicine this will be overwhelming for you.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety , mood stabilizer , social anxiety , inspirational and colorful visuals that enhance a gloomy day.
Overall - At first I thought this was just for fun. I am sadly mistaken this has more medicinal value than most strains I have ever encountered. It is harsh to smoke especially in the winter months as the versions produced around holidays tend to be EXTREMELY potent in comparison to the rest of the year. Some would instantly call this Xmas bud.

IMAG11332.jpg
374972_456505154428971_1139239851_n.jpg

I have a BC God Bud bean on the way. I hope it turns out close to your Purple God.

Great looking nug and awesome review. +Reps.

From what I been told from other GB growers is even early immature harvests make strong stuff :) I tried a popcorn variety of this strain and it was still extremely potent and looked wonderful. My dispensary really did good with this one <3 We have many dispensaries in Canada but this is the only one I trust. Unfortunately I am not sure if I am allowed to mention their name despite them being legal Health Canada approved? I will find out :)

New batch of PGB is like the first batch I ever got , super creamy Shiva skunky fruity goodness with a whallop of a buzz and euphoria along with a sleepy time kick. 9 out of 10 people will think this is 3 times more potent than it is because of how it was grown and the genetics are unique tot he world. The bud looks unreal and in all my years deserves the title of powder tric bud in my eyes. Never smoked anything so oily dank in a joint , in fact it hurts to smoke it is so hashy.... Not the strongest of my meds but definitely a cup winner even in popcorn form.

It is wonderful to see others share their experiences with dispensary meds :) My dispensary wishes to remain private and anonymous despite being 100% legal. But they kept their operations cottage size and can only help so many people.... I am glad some of those people have found these posts/reviews! I just hope the information I provide is accurate and valuable , hope I help at least 1 person live life better ;)

oh i was going to pm you but i guess i can't till i post 50 times.

i am unsure about whether we got from the same dispensary. the dispensary i got this from is in the grey zone, and accepting new patients as i just sent a friend with anxiety issues to them who is unable to find/pay a doc to get into mmpr program. I am not sure whether it's 'safe' or acceptable to post the link considering todays climate in canada towards marijuana users. i'm legal though, if that helps. lol. i just go with the best price option and right now, that is definitely not with any of the commercial producers.

AS TO THE PURPLE GOD BUD itself, after a few days with it, i'm fairly pleased with it, though i could honestly use a bit more of the pain killing effect than the sleeping effect, but it works out in the end.

pgb_5_.jpg

oh i was going to pm you but i guess i can't till i post 50 times.

i am unsure about whether we got from the same dispensary. the dispensary i got this from is in the grey zone, and accepting new patients as i just sent a friend with anxiety issues to them who is unable to find/pay a doc to get into mmpr program. I am not sure whether it's 'safe' or acceptable to post the link considering todays climate in canada towards marijuana users. i'm legal though, if that helps. lol. i just go with the best price option and right now, that is definitely not with any of the commercial producers.

AS TO THE PURPLE GOD BUD itself, after a few days with it, i'm fairly pleased with it, though i could honestly use a bit more of the pain killing effect than the sleeping effect, but it works out in the end.

pgb_5_.jpg
Our varieties differ slightly but totally rocking the god bud looks <3

very nice looking! good job!! i have been raising an old cutting of bc godbud. now down to six clones, for i am nuking the place for mites. anyway., what are the genetics on this? is is just like mine, crossed with a purp? i wonder how they would compare? my god, is the best i have ever done. in stone, taste, yield, and donator satisfaction. so. i wonder if i try this, if it would be better, worse, or so so? mine only get like 33 inches tall when done. max. what company/breeder has this streian? thanks. r

very nice looking! good job!! i have been raising an old cutting of bc godbud. now down to six clones, for i am nuking the place for mites. anyway., what are the genetics on this? is is just like mine, crossed with a purp? i wonder how they would compare? my god, is the best i have ever done. in stone, taste, yield, and donator satisfaction. so. i wonder if i try this, if it would be better, worse, or so so? mine only get like 33 inches tall when done. max. what company/breeder has this streian? thanks. r

Hi cannilingus , I unfortunately can not reveal the dispensaries name (Forum Guidelines and respect for dispensaries privacy) but I can say they are a BC cottage op setup for private patients. I would only be guessing but I think they use BC God Bud crossed with either Purple Kush , Special Kush (Sativa effects Kush) or Hindu Kush , the genetics are most likely kootenay genetics as they are a kootenay based Dispensary , mail order only. If you have BC God Bud I am curious what pheno for flavor it is? Is it creamy and fruity and totally exotic? I call the "Creamy" part the evidence of true God Bud , some of us connoisseurs call creamy Shiva rather than God Bud as well. I am eager for response! ;)

i would second the use of a sativa cut in the purple god buds genetics simply from the way it interacted with my pain[which wasn't all that great in comparison to my top 3 strains] i do love a nice hybrid though!! i'm more of an 80/20 indica mix, which usually seems to be the best for me[or at least the numbers presented to me on the menu of my other comp club]. and i think the purple god bud is more of a 60/40 kinda mix in it's genetics.

i would second the use of a sativa cut in the purple god buds genetics simply from the way it interacted with my pain[which wasn't all that great in comparison to my top 3 strains] i do love a nice hybrid though!! i'm more of an 80/20 indica mix, which usually seems to be the best for me[or at least the numbers presented to me on the menu of my other comp club]. and i think the purple god bud is more of a 60/40 kinda mix in it's genetics.

I am pretty sure the Genetics of the Purple God Bud from this dispensary uses Jordan of the Island Genetics , Purple Kush and God Bud 100% Indica. I will ask to make sure! Thanks for the heads up , you should do a medical report on your other dispensaries strains I would be keen to check it out!

Back
Top Bottom