Romulan Grapefruit

WildRosebud

Strain Name - Romulan Grapefruit
From - Canada
Price - $250 for 1 ounce $400 for 57 grams.
Type - 70% Indica, 30% Sativa
Appearance - Light Green color , perfect manicure , almost no leaf to calyx ratio.
Smell - Fruity Sweet Spicy Grapefruit tones 10/10 for smell
Taste - Great, Yummy, Delicious , Tangy , sweet and smooth10/10 for taste
Type of Buzz - Uplifting HIGH , relaxing yet functional , moderate dry eyes but pleasant , motivational and inspirational , Brighter colors...
Length of Buzz - 2-6 hours
Best Medicinal Use - Appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety , anti-depression , daytime medicine.
Overall - It is very tough to get bored of this lovely medicine and if you love the flavor you will be in the jar all day long :) Be safe Namaste all!

THC Content: 16% CBD Content: 2%

Romulan_Grapefruit.jpg

Great looking flowers. The specs look decent as well. 2% CBD is very respectable. Was this harvested mid-term, full-term? Looks like an excellent strain for the concentrates. I'd love to vap a bud or two. Bet the taste would be phenomenal. Nice review! Thanks

I just had a look at the menu , the last batch scored 16% THC and 1.5% cbd , it is hard to keep things consistent so they are experimenting with a cross to keep the cbd decent. This has the lowest CBD of all my meds. What is the power and importance of CBD? Well if you got strong thc it acts as a buffer , takes a tiny bit of intensity away in return for hours of effects , it stays in your system far longer than ultra low common cannabis strains. When the levels start to even out the effects from use totally diminish and create a more functional medicine for daytime use. I would also like to see night time Indicas with heavy CBD like 4+% range on a regular basis , I wake up still feeling the effects and none of them burn me out.... <3 this science lol

Great looking flowers. The specs look decent as well. 2% CBD is very respectable. Was this harvested mid-term, full-term? Looks like an excellent strain for the concentrates. I'd love to vap a bud or two. Bet the taste would be phenomenal. Nice review! Thanks

Tastes a lot like a candy grapefruit with a hint of citrus , in a vape the terps would be phenomenal! As for concentrates , well I never tried to make any with it but the returns would be amazing I can tell just by how packed with crystal it is lol.... I am more interested in what the "Fresh Headies" taste like!

Look how Romulan Grapefruit bounced back! Oh and this just in , FEMALE! lol a reg flowering in early june outside in full light wtf!?! lol

IMAG4999.jpg
IMAG5000.jpg
IMAG5001.jpg
IMAG4998.jpg
IMAG4997.jpg
IMAG4979.jpg
IMAG4980.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking, lol. The vape would taste crazy great!

Commenting on your post before this one. You got to let some CBD's form if you want a lasting high (great comment by you). When its THC only you get the wham o bang but doesn't hang around much. Also about the consistency your spot on. It varies grow to grow no matter how much you try to control the grow. Totally concur, this strain looks like it would make an excellent concentrate!

Seems to be a very resilient strain as well. :Rasta:

Tastes a lot like a candy grapefruit with a hint of citrus , in a vape the terps would be phenomenal! As for concentrates , well I never tried to make any with it but the returns would be amazing I can tell just by how packed with crystal it is lol.... I am more interested in what the "Fresh Headies" taste like!

Exactly what I was thinking, lol. The vape would taste crazy great!

Commenting on your post before this one. You got to let some CBD's form if you want a lasting high (great comment by you). When its THC only you get the wham o bang but doesn't hang around much. Also about the consistency your spot on. It varies grow to grow no matter how much you try to control the grow. Totally concur, this strain looks like it would make an excellent concentrate!

Seems to be a very resilient strain as well. :Rasta:

I was fortunate to get a early batch of it when it came out and found several seeds , about 30 to be more accurate. I mention this to my dispensary and they said well darn they sent me a few silver sprayed nugs , they should be feminized. I was eager to try them out after and they did make up for it on my next order. I been playing with it since last fall indoors from seed and some from clone but be darned no matter they would always be hermi. They would show male flowers on one side of a node and female on the other then stop making male flowers for a few weeks then boom all over , cut down harvest time. This has been a challenge the plant is so finicky with temps and abuse , so this particular specimen which was a runt that would not sex when I flipped lights froze to death , got knocked over and came back to life popped female flowers on both sides I was fist pumpin for the mosquito's lol. What I am doing has absolutely nothing with my dispensary though , they just answer questions I have about characteristics and what they like. ;)

I dunno if it is available in your area but this particular strain would be and this is just a guess Dynamite X Romulan , not sure who is mom and who is dad not even sure if that is the cross but Dynamite is the only Grapefruit I know of that my dispensary would be using. The Romulan and Dynamite are from the same breeder "Next Generation Seeds" not sure if the genetics are the same from other breeders so that would be the route I would take if I was creating this myself. Both Strains mature less than 60 days so it makes sense to me....
Not endorsing a non sponsored seed bank but for non Canadians I think that will be only way to get it :( Sorry folks!

Back
Top Bottom