sir grow alot

SeedBank :

Attitude seeds

Strain:

Underdawg OG

Soil/hydro:

soilless mix called slacker by Botanicare

Nutes:

Actively Areated Compost teas consisting of bat/bird guanos, EWC, humus, mollases, kelp

Light:

110W CFL

Dry Yield: 10g

High/Effect Duration:
couple hours

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ****

Looks real nice. Good trich production and nice read hairs

THE GROWTH: ****

DOES NOT STRETCH MUCH. If you let this girl veg out real nice and pretty tall you will be rewarded with nice fat nuggy colas

THE SMELL: *****

Very kushy, rich dank/fuelish smell....

THE SMOKE: *****

After a good wash....very smooth taste like it smells

THE HIGH: *****

Nice Mellow high, not at all overwelming. Puts me in a nice chill state of mind, but not a real couch lock strain.

023272.JPG
021334.JPG
07526.JPG
07332.JPG

No Prob T! Im sure you will love it. i have another underdawg in Docs kit soil that is a month in flower so im excited to compare this to the high brix underdawg ill re post here after its done.:high-five:

Any update on the "Doc's kit" Underdawg Sir Grow Alot? It's been about 5 weeks since they were a month into flower, so....

awww tushay good sir.... they went into jars 2 days ago. after 2ish weeks in cure ill bust it open for a test nug and report back to you.

as for the smells and trich production though i can tell you with out doubt the kit beat out the compost tea underdawg

awww tushay good sir.... they went into jars 2 days ago. after 2ish weeks in cure ill bust it open for a test nug and report back to you.

as for the smells and trich production though i can tell you with out doubt the kit beat out the compost tea underdawg

Thanks bro im interested as well...about to flip mine in the next few weeks

well shit i dont have any pics of the underdawg. i smoked it all before i found a camera to be able to use. but for side by side high brix vs non HB i will have those comparisions for the silver kush and martian kush.

The things i noticed different were the smell and trich production were increased in the HB bud.

the smell was more full and rich...a deeper earthy og fuel to it.

The taste was increased too but not as much to as the smell.

The high remained the same for the most part but i did (with all the HB bud) notice that i could get "higher" or more narcotic effect due to their not being or seemingly not having a ceiling or as high of a ceiling while smoking the HB bud..:tokin:

all in all i do love Doc's HB kit and will be sticking with it for the foreseeable future.

Any Q's about the comparisons or have a specfic to ask..come on with it!!

SGA

20150117_235413.jpg
sour kushy slightly sweet with fuel undertones.
20150117_235122.jpg
20150117_235548.jpg
I just cured some Underdawg og out after my harvest and I thought I would just post some pics before it was all gone.:Namaste:

well my impressions of th seeds Underdawg og would be that is a good example of what you think a chem dog strain would be. I personally like a sweeter taste than this sour chemy slightly minty flavor. It is a great yielder because of the slightly longer stretch. It has a strong uplifting sativa like og effect. Great plant to grow for yields. It's got a strong high to just not connoisseurs grade to me but it's all in what you want. Great for concentrates!

Back
Top Bottom