Sour Diesel-1

David Bowman

I recently purchased an eighth ounce each of four different sativa-dominant strains of cannabis. I will be posting consecutive reviews of each strain over the next month or so. One of the strains I chose was Sour Diesel-1 and is the second strain to be reviewed.

The aroma is quite earthy and musky. It is light and citrusy with a slightly astrigent/piney note. This unusual smell directly translates to a unique taste as well when vaped. The taste is also slightly astrigent but not altogether unpleasant with a nice bright piney finish.

The initial hit is very fast, within 5 minutes, and strong and is mostly head, but there is a little body to it, just enough to take the edge off. This got my heart racing a bit and was a little anxiety producing, although it didn't send my mind racing too badly or induce any paranoia-like feelings at all. This is definitely not a "right before bedtime" strain. No appreciable munchies with this one. It is a nice, strong, long lasting (at least 2 hours) high that is good anytime of the day except before bedtime.

This being the second of four strains that I will be reviewing, I have to say I'm quite like this strain. I was not too sure about Diesel strains but thought why not and I'm glad I did, I actually like this strain a little more than Golden Goat.

Back
Top Bottom