Bubblegum

WildRosebud

Strain Name - Bubblegum
From - BC Dispensary
When - 2014-08-01
Price - $250 oz. or $400 for 57 grams
Type - Indica
Appearance - Hairy , Rock Hard and decent leaf to calyx ratio.
Smell - Sweet , subtle Classic Bubblegum
Taste - Subtle sweet with a powdery classic bubblegum flavor that turns in to a beautiful resinous classic ganja flavor.
Type of Buzz - Soaring , Cerebral slight numbing effects and very uplifting.
Length of Buzz - 2-3 hours with a long taper and no burn out.
Best Medicinal Use - Appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety , anti depression , anti inflammatory , anti fatigue , inspirational and motivational in small dosages.
Overall - I am still new to this medicine but I quickly found great use and effectiveness from it so I can safely say this is pure medicine. It will put a smile on your face to taste this old school version of Bubblegum <3

IMAG6227.jpg
IMAG6226.jpg

morning wildrosabud

I happen to have one of these that'll be ready in 5-10 days depending on the colors of the tric's. I sure hope it turns out the way u explain it....yippeeeeee lol I'd like to ask WRB just what were the tric's color when u picked your's to get the effect you explained..?

thanx for the review

be well

fringe50

morning wildrosabud

I happen to have one of these that'll be ready in 5-10 days depending on the colors of the tric's. I sure hope it turns out the way u explain it....yippeeeeee lol I'd like to ask WRB just what were the tric's color when u picked your's to get the effect you explained..?

thanx for the review

be well

fringe50

Hi fringe grats on being close to your harvest eh!
I did not grow this I obtained it from my Dispensary eh but I heard it is easy to grow n such. I noticed that the trics on this batch was mostly amber :) My guess is to harvest when mostly cloudy and some amber accuring. Namaste eh! Keep me posted how your harvest goes I am eager to see :)

Evenin wildrose

Hea rose

No worries, will keep u posted. If I learn how to post pics , l will, I'm not to good at this outer stuff...lol.

I just got this tablet ..lol, but trying to type SUCKS lol.... I'm picking and poking...lol this the first time I've tried this and it takes a loooooong time to type ...lllget someday

Be well

Fringe50

Back
Top Bottom