Dinafem Blue Kush Auto

Tomster420

Hi guys this is my first strain review so i'll just use the template...go easy on me :thumb:

20150406_235953.jpg

Strain Name - Blue Kush
From - Dinafem
When - We harvested 6/04/15
Price - Free? Lol
Type - Indica dominant auto from the description
Appearance - The flowers are a nice green with a blue hue in the back round giving a sought of sea green color in a matter
Smell - Red berries, Pungent, Kushy and Lemon/Citrus
Taste - A delicious blend of sweet berries and pine with a hint of lemon/citrus in the back round of the palate
Type of Buzz - The sought of buzz is the type that slowly hits you but when it does it just keeps hitting you over and over
Length of Buzz - 2-4 hours depending on tolerance to cannabis
Best Medicinal Use - Pain relief and appetite enhancement mostly, don't really smoke for medicinal purposes

Overview- A great tasting strain that packs a punch! Since I'm a gamer after a few hits of this strain i can easily just sit down content with playing games and still have good functionality to play them. Me and my partner find ourselves in fits of laughter here and there after smoking this strain...also incurs the munchies :) Overall a very nice strain with great effects and tastes, definitely recommend this to connoisseur smokers. Thank you all for reading my review of this great strain. Peace :Namaste:

If you just have to go Blue Kush, you couldn't do better than the Dinafem version, most seedbanks have some strain or composite of this pheno, most are copycats, of each other, but Dinafem's Blue Kush is a storm in a beer can ...lol

from memory its got a great chunk of Sativa the rest bits and pices of others, its a cross between Kush og. and Blueberry(dj short, citation needed ) ..lol

a favorite with the dutch euro snobs ...lol lol

score: 9/10 (thats high even for me ) ..lol

If you just have to go Blue Kush, you couldn't do better than the Dinafem version, most seedbanks have some strain or composite of this pheno, most are copycats, of each other, but Dinafem's Blue Kush is a storm in a beer can ...lol

from memory its got a great chunk of Sativa the rest bits and pices of others, its a cross between Kush og. and Blueberry(dj short, citation needed ) ..lol

a favorite with the dutch euro snobs ...lol lol

score: 9/10 (thats high even for me ) ..lol

Thanks bro! She was quite a strain, miss her now haha

Back
Top Bottom