Best Strain Of Kush

For me the best kush I've smoked was Pure Kush. The collective I bought it from can't get it any more. I would love to get some autoflower seeds for it :)

Redneck kush was very flavorful, hair covered buds, and knocked us down for a couple hours till we passed out. Good for anybody looking to help with anxiety or nerves

i received a pair of fem seeds of dinafem og kush, with an order of outdoor fem seeds. they claim this kush is 7.5-8 weeks flower. if this is so, i could add it to my outdoor. think ill save it for a rainy day, tho. i think the kush family, is just afphis.

Most of these kushes do not have much in common with what it was in the beginning, and this was a strong indica or an afghanica plant basically. Typical hash producing strain adapted for this trait by hundreds of years of inbreeding in arid and dry climate. Today's kushes are 50/50 hybrids, and very often sativa-dominant like OG Kush, but if you wanna go with name, then I guess every kush that gets you really high is good :thumb:

i have probably been growing one of the best "kush" style, without really realizing it. "bc godbud". I do have one plant, from a freebie dinafem seed "og-kush" im trying out. it is a very short, fat leafed thing. i thouhgt it might make a good companion, for the god bud.

Back
Top Bottom