The Shilavati

blahblahblah

Ok, first of all i didn't score this weed. Since weed is not entirely legal in my country (although there are some govt. shops in some states), I stay away from it, however, I happened to come upon this stuff at a party, from a friend of a friend. He had procured it directly from some farmer and he priced it at about $100 for about 500gms, so i expect the prices to be a bit higher when procured from some dealer (not that i know of any), but it's been a year now that i have come upon this weed again . However i felt that this strain hasn't received any of the recognition that it truly deserves.

This weed grows near the interior villages of the eastern ghats of India and there are about 5-6 prominent varieties of this strain. It is a landrace. The plants grow to about 6 feet high and have yields of over 12 kilos. But, the weed isn't smoked as soon as it is dried, rather they are cured for a few months, and there is a belief that the taste gets better and smoother over time.

By the time i got a whiff of this, it had already been cured for 7 months and contrary to the throat burning and coughing experience that i was expecting, i was pleasantly disappointed! :)

The trip is a severe mental plus physical high and after finishing the first blunt, there was a severe attack of munchies. It is impossible to work after being high on this as the high is sort of electric and the more you resist it, the deeper you go into the zone.

Once crushed, the scent was fruity and on being burnt the smell was very earthy and pleasant. I mean, it's so smooth, that you probably won't even realize the smoke going in, and once the high is over, all you want to do is sleep like a little baby.

I don't have the proper apparatus to measure the thc content, and quite frankly, i don't really care. This is the best weed i have ever smoked. I bow down to the might of the Shilavati.

Huge buds. I mean, just wow! I'm sorry if i couldn't help anyone much and i apologize in advance if this ends up being a waste of space and of your time, but i just had to let you know that this exists and this is better that any idduki gold or any of the other laced shit that gets passed on weed in my beautiful country.

IMG_20150713_195704174.jpg
IMG_20150713_195753034.jpg
IMG_20150714_081936993.jpg
IMG_20150713_195731866.jpg
IMG-20141220-WA0010.jpeg

Sounds and looks like aclassic northern Indian sativa, great smoke indeed :thumb:

Thanks man! most people completely disregard the stuff from India. That may be because it is difficult to get hold of some really good unlaced weed. However, just to clarify, this is not a pure sativa. I could post some pics of how the smaller plant looks like if you want. I mean it takes a good 5-6 months for these plans to completely develop, but the high definitely has some indica traits. This is a hybrid which came by the best way possible i.e. natural selection.

Back
Top Bottom