Samantha Stone Smoke Report: Auto Syrup by Buddha Seeds

Perfect Sun LED

Here is the video and write up. Enjoy. Great strain. Yielded 6.2oz dry from one plant.

[video=youtube;9PVRT3kXG_c]
[/video]

Auto Syrup by Buddha Seeds

Looks = 8.5 out of 10.

Smell = fruity but weak.

Strength of smell 3 of 10.

Smoothness = 8.5, meaning very smooth

Taste: Earth but weak. 5.5

Mostly Head High

How high this shit gets you = 8.5 out of 10

Medical effectiveness = 8 of 10

Yield = high. I got 6.2oz dry from one plants.

Easy to grow

Did well during two different days of stress when my room went over 100 degrees for a few hours.

btw, the 6.2oz was predicted with math that is most always accurate. Wet weight minues 78%, which game me 6.2oz .However, it dried to 7.9oz. I thought 7.4 but today I

OH, man I am happy. I found two large nugs just chillin' in my hanging rack, tight up against the edge. I didn't see them because I got the nugs out in the dark, with just a dull head lamp. I just noticed them as I was vacumming the rack. THey weigh

almost 14 grams. That brings me to 7.9oz from one auto Buddha Syrup Booya!!!

I was sent 2 free packs from Buddha seeds, 5 magnum and 5 syrup. I have to make a journal as soon as I get them. Can you share please some more details about your grow? what size container, medium etc How long did it take from seed to harvest?
thank you very much!

The whole grow is on my YouTube channel as a play list. I used the 12 pot 6 gallon automotive system that is gravity fed.

Check out my how to grow with coco series. It is how I have grown for years with hand watering coco. It works amazing.

Back
Top Bottom