Derry Queen?

Rkinney2004

I have a clone that I was told was DQ (Derry Queen) however it does not look like the DQ strains I have seen. The flowers are fairly frosty and grow rather funky, they are a good size and look like fingers growing out of a "normal " bud plus straight off of the stock and stems. The smell is fruity also sweet and pungent. I know that it is sativa buy the plants stature, long skinny leaves, around 70-80 day flowering time and a fluffy finished product. If anyone can help me figure out what this could possibly be it would be much appreciated. Sorry I can't figure out how to upload the pictures! I will upload as soon as I figure it out.

the only one i know of, is "Dairy Qween", by TGA. i have it on good authority, that many feel this is his finest strein. very, very, stoney, good yield, and very, very funky in bloom. good filters are a must. all report a high stench. i have never tried it. but may.

i have many strains grown,where I thought the breeder are cheat me but after here Tranformation in too flower the leaf change here shapes.

Back
Top Bottom