Flowering Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Indica/Sativa: 75% Indica
Effect: Pure Indica High
THC: Extreme Indica
THC%: 27.51%
CBD: 0.4%
CBN: 1.5%
Yield: Up to 400gr indoor/250gr out

These Beautiful Ladies are only 2 months old!
Both strains are doing very well nice dark and looking fantastic!
you can check out my grow log if you want! Vooduu's First Hydro Grow - A Work In Progress
20151020_125141.jpg
20151020_125257.jpg
20151020_125233.jpg
20151020_125210.jpg

How are the plants doing? Would love to see how the wc turn out!! I've currently got 4 of them in veg, almost a month old...will be going into flower soon. I'll post some pics soon

Hey Tarheel
I am really impressed with the white cookies and the purple kush i wish i could magnify to show you the tricombs they are 49 days in flower
and sticky icky and smells soooo sweet!!!

49 Days into
I am really impressed with the white cookies and the purple kush i wish i could magnify to show you the tricombs and sticky icky and smells soooo sweet!!!

Wow they are beautiful! Can't wait to see the final manicured product! My white cookies are looking good too...I'm really impressed with how many internodes they're spitting out! This strain was made to clone lol anyways... Big props on your girls bro!!!:bravo:

Are you still foliar feeding those plants? Looks like water on some of those leaves. I would be very careful this late in the game foliar feeding.
Sure hate to see you get the M word.

Justalittle is very correct! I got into a small m word situation towards the end of last years outdoor season and had to take down a couple plants a little early...can really get out of hand if not noticed early

that purple looks so good!

Question what kind of medium is that you have set up? Is it just a drip line into pebbles?

Any update for these babies?

:rollingeyes:

Back
Top Bottom