Jack Herer F1 From Sensi Seeds Smoke Report

Haze4days

Strain Name - Jack Herer
From - F1 from sensi seeds jack here parents
When - 10/26
Price - Free
Type - Sativa Dom
Appearance - Orange hairs, Dense, mostly bud, frosty on the inside.
Smell - Pine, Chemical, Pinesol cleaning chemical.
Taste - Smooth, Piney, Sour, Sticks to the back of the throat. Longer after taste. Pleasant to the pallet.
Type of Buzz - Head high, Moderate confused head high. Heart rate goes up, not for the occasional user(to potent).
Length of Buzz - 45 minutes - 2 hours for a daily smoker
Best Medicinal Use - Fast head high, very thought provoking, unsure of the medical benefits.
Overall - Fist use: I was smoking a powerful indica, while someone stopped by and lit the jack herer f1. I took one hit and got the spacey, head high that i like and new it was something special not fire but special.

Over time i got bud and preferred it over all other 5 flavors i had. Good sativa smoke, smooth, full of flavor and the high is some what potent.

story one:I went to a friends house and they had a guest who had not smoked in 1 year. He asked to hit the bong loaded with Jack herer f1. He took a fat rip and afterwords i new he had over done it just by his cough. Asked if he was alright and he said yea that its been one year(I didnt know) since he puffed. I started playing music on the guitar and after the song he started shaking and looked at his girl friend and said I need to go lay down. She looked at him and said ok...Do you need help? He had to be walked to bed and i sat on the bed with him and his gal and talked some on the type of weed he smoked ect. He said he thought it wouldn't be potent because it was homegrown. Over all i could tell it was an unpleasant feeling. It looked like every bad thought he every had surfaced and he got emotional.

Story two: is similar. Daily patient came over who is sensitive to weed. Smoked one hit of jack here f1 in the bong and he was high high. Started playing guitar and he started crying(60yr old man). The song is emotional but i think its the herb.

IDK what else to say? I thought jack herer was a happy high? This f1 strays from happy and leans more haze which some find...Well, just to much.
IMG_20151027_202717_482.jpg
IMG_20151027_202900_273.jpg
IMG_20151027_203140_342.jpg

He said he thought it wouldn't be potent because it was homegrown.

Funniest comment EVER :rofl: . That one deserves some reputation points. Now come here and clean up the coffee that I just spewed out of my nose all over the place :rolleyes3 .

Back
Top Bottom