HSO Sour Diesel Auto

Sour Diesel auto from Humboldt Seed Organization is a very good yielding strain which grew from seed to weed in 70-80 days. Easy to grow, they enjoyed the cocoa medium and dutch master ferts I gave her.
They enjoyed an aggressive feeding schedule as 3 autos I grew provided me with over 400 dried grams of resinous flowers.
IME I saw 2 different phenos out of the 3 seeds I dropped.
The 1st pheno is shorter (~18 inches) than the other and has good side branching.
The smell is chem -skunk with like a sandal wood tint to it.
This pheno finished quickly (68 days) and had good yield (+84g.)
Sticky and filled with trichs she produced multiple colas of lime green bud with orange hairs.
auto_day_77_sd1_plucked_before_harvest.jpg

auto_day_76_sd1_bud_clip_harvest_2.jpg

The 2nd pheno is the one you want,:thumb: med to tall in size, heavy flower clusters covered in trics.
The smell is lemony and chem - gas with incense.
This pheno reeks much more than the 1st. It also yielded more: 152g and 176g each.
After a 70 day cure the smell has really intensified. When I open the jar the reaction of most is to recoil away.
If I had to use one word to describe it it would be Lemon-dustrial!
If you are like me and enjoy gas strains (anything from the chemdawg family) you will love this smoke.
Let me put it this way...get these beans!
The smell is so intense, that when I vape it the menthol and licorice with lemon chem flavor makes my nose run!
The high is long lasting 2 hrs and definitely sativa. Good for watching movies, music or conversation.
This stuff is potent so watch out or you WILL get put down.
The flavor is complex and seemingly changes every week I try it. I wont tire easily of this strain.
sd2_auto_pre_harvest_pics_profile3.jpg

auto_day_86_sd3_harvest.jpg
auto_day_86_bud_closeup.jpg

auto_day_97_harvest_bud_shot.jpg

Smell 9
Taste 8
Potency 8
Bag appeal 7

Great review stage! Im thinking about getting some of the hso sour d auto or hso blue dream autos to put outside next summer to have some bud to harvest early. Those buds are chunky and i love sativas. With 70-80 days from seed its hard to go wrong. Reps

Back
Top Bottom