Muerte Review - Indica

I added approximately one bud of Muerte to my new water bong and smoked it over the past 2 hours or so and I do feel very mellow and not as out of it as I often do when I get high. Definitely a good mellow high.

It was bought for insomnia and anxiety issues. I definitely think this will help me sleep. If I can I'll update this blog tomorrow when I find out.

Here are some photos:

I just read the Review guidelines so here you go but be kind, it's my first. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Strain Name - Muerte
From - BC Bud
When - 02/19/16
Price - $20 CDN for 1 gram
Type - Indica
Product Description - Our strongest indica strain by far with a high THC content. Perfectly cured for the maximum taste and potency. Strongly recommended for anyone in lots of pain and people with insomnia, anxiety, ADD/ADHD, and PTSD. *Consume with caution.
Appearance - See photos above (I'm not sure what to put for the description since I don't have a lot of experience actually examining what I'm smoking although that said, it felt firm and dry and burned nicely.Smell - The unsmoked pot smells almost skunky upon first whiff but as I got used to it, it just smelled earthy, musky, pungent.
Taste - Smooth, no real taste just not harsh.
Type of Buzz - Mellow, can still think, more of a body stone than a cerebral stone. Hoping it will help me get to sleep tonight without coughing.
Length of Buzz - approximately 2 to 3 hours
Best Medicinal Use - Strongly recommended for anyone in lots of pain and people with insomnia, anxiety, ADD/ADHD, and PTSD. *Consume with caution.
Overall - It was bought to help me with my insomnia and anxiety issues. Since this is the first time I've tried it, I don't know whether it will help with the insomnia yet or not but my eyes have been heavy for ages so I'm hopeful it will work for the insomnia.

As for the anxiety, I think it will be good for that as well. It's definitely more of a mellow high than what I had been smoking. I have no idea about what they were since actually buying cannabis for a medicinal purpose is relatively new to me. I just like getting high -- always have, always will.

I started the high at 7 p.m. and after about an hour, I developed severe cramps in my left leg. They started on my tibialus anterior and then moved up to my calf. They lasted about 5 to 10 minutes and were only relieved when I stood on my left foot for a little while. I have no idea if it's because of the pot or something totally unrelated.

The other thing I always notice when I get high is that I often feel colder. Does this happen to anyone else? Any hints other than bundling up?

I also have a slight headache -- again, I don't know if it's related or not.

It's now 9:49 p.m. and the cramps, feeling cold and mild headache are gone. Now I'm just tired and will be going to bed shortly. Keep your fingers crossed that it helps me fall asleep.

Now I know where the "consume with caution" advisement comes in. This strain made me sleep like a stone and I'm still feeling pretty sleepy this morning. Lesson learned -- use less when I need to get up in the morning like today.

Back
Top Bottom