Cookies Kush

The Dealer

Strain Review Cookies Kush by Barney's farm

I must say I rarely have the words to properly describe and review a strain, and typically I don't do them. But this strain right here deserves one.

So i've been smoking this strain non stop since its been harvested. I must say this one is top notch.

Smell - This strain has a very sweet banana smell to it. Each time I open the jar I swear theres gotta be some banana peels at the bottom that i'm not seeing.

Taste - This one is a tough one for me. I'm not able to pin point the taste to anything. Definitely a sweet flavor but pretty mild. This could be changed later after a long cure.

Effect - Very fast and intense head high at first. Will definitely have you pondering if you absolutely must get off the couch for the task you're thinking about doing. After about 45 mins or so....
Warning! This strain will put you to sleep and keep you there. Each and every time i've done some good vape hits of this strain, I end up in bed. I did the mistake of doing a wake n bake today, while waking up early to make some bubble hash with my friend who came before work to help. My buddy asked me if I was going back to sleep after this, and I said no way man its too late now I'll end up sleeping till dinner time...
Thats exactly what ended up happening. I couldn't fight it lol. And each time my alarm goes off, I wonder if I set it wrong because I feel way too tired to wake up just yet.

If anyone out there has problems sleeping, THIS is the strain for you I promise!

20160501_184223.jpg

Back
Top Bottom