Auto Girl Scout Cookies - Fast Buds

PurpleGunRack

I recently grew 2 Auto Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds and ended up with two quite different plants one lanky and dark and one short and white.

Girl Scout Cookies #1

Smell: Skunky/earthy 7/10

Taste: Sweet, full body smoke with hints of mint and chocolate 9/10

Effect: Strong all-round buzz 9/10

Growing: Easy 9/10

Medical: Good for pain and appetite stimulation, not a night time smoke for regular smokers.

WP_20160426_16_03_59_Pro.jpg
111111112.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies #2

Taste: Like a sweet OG 7/10

Effect: Strong all-round buzz 8/10

Medical: Good for pain and appetite stimulation, not a night time smoke for regular smokers.

WP_20160426_16_01_59_Pro.jpg

222222222.jpg

The Girl Scout Cokkies #1 (dark, lanky phenotype) is clearly the best of the 2 I got.
I recommend this strain to anyone looking for and easy to grow, high THC autoflower.

:Namaste:

Nice job. How much grams they give to you and which light u used?

The dark one 28g and the white one 22g, I made some mistakes with the nutes and messed things up a bit so they should be able to a lot yield better if grown properly, of the 3 strains I had the GCS's handled it the best.
I'm using two Mars reflectors 144x5 in 120cm x 120cm tent.

I recently grew 2 Auto Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds and ended up with two quite different plants one lanky and dark and one short and white.

Girl Scout Cookies #1

Taste: Sweet, full body smoke with hints of mint and chocolate 9/10

Effect: Strong all-round buzz 9/10

WP_20160426_16_03_59_Pro.jpg
111111112.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies #2

Taste: Like a sweet OG 7/10

Effect: Strong all-round buzz 8/10

WP_20160426_16_01_59_Pro.jpg

222222222.jpg

The Girl Scout Cokkies #1 (dark, lanky phenotype) is clearly the best of the 2 I got.
I recommend this strain to anyone looking for and easy to grow, high THC autoflower.

:Namaste:

I do have to say that this is.. definitely an interesting name for them, haha! Thanks for sharing the review and look forward to reading more of them from you :)

I don't mean to high jack thread I'm just looking for an experienced grower to tell me what they think.. I did my first grow ever and chose fast buds Girl Scout cookies....

I made my own custom organic soils mix and used 0 nutes and used de chlorinated Tap water roughly 250 ppm and corrected to ph of 6.4 and they 6.6 later in flowering ..
I rocked the amazing optic 4 leds which was big investment no topping just lst ( currently doing another grow all topped and last and so far very impressed)

First 2 plants harvested with dry weight and cured to what I consider damn near perfection and got 51 grams and 52 grams dry

Then my 3rd plant in which I stunted by overwatering as a seedling finished in 12 weeks which was 2 weeks longer then the other 2 and it pulled of what I felt was an impressive 71 grams dried and cured

For this who have rocked a lot of fast buds autoflower gsc is that a decent yield ..

I don’t mean to high jack thread I’m just looking for an experienced grower to tell me what they think.. I did my first grow ever and chose fast buds Girl Scout cookies....

I made my own custom organic soils mix and used 0 nutes and used de chlorinated Tap water roughly 250 ppm and corrected to ph of 6.4 and they 6.6 later in flowering ..
I rocked the amazing optic 4 leds which was big investment no topping just lst ( currently doing another grow all topped and last and so far very impressed)

First 2 plants harvested with dry weight and cured to what I consider damn near perfection and got 51 grams and 52 grams dry

Then my 3rd plant in which I stunted by overwatering as a seedling finished in 12 weeks which was 2 weeks longer then the other 2 and it pulled of what I felt was an impressive 71 grams dried and cured

For this who have rocked a lot of fast buds autoflower gsc is that a decent yield ..

High there mate, those are certainly some decent yields without using nutes, well done :passitleft:

I recently grew 3 more of the GSC autos and, a mate is growing some too, all the plants I've seen of this strain vary a great deal -> this is the problem with autos in general, that next time you grow the same strain you get different plants and what you learned from last grow is not worth as much as it is when growing photoperiod plants.

You can keep tweaking things and get higher yields, but maybe look into Mephisto or Dutch Passion for autos aswell, I think the auto world record is ~1.000g on an AutoMazar

With the organic soil you have going, I think you should look into getting a Reverse Osmosis filter, I just got a cheap one for like $80 and it delivers 14 L per hour if the pressure is high enough ;)

How big is the area you cover with the Optic 4?

Post away in this thread if you like, or even better make a grow journal so people can see what you have going and chime in a long the ride.

Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks I actually started my own thread just forgot where to donbut found it ..I think I’m gonna start a journal on next grown should be interesting I got Pineapple Kush,pineapple express , cheese and 1 more Girl Scout and I’m topping and lsting them all.. As for optic 4s they have insane par reading compared to almost all other led including many that are almost double the price .. each optic 4 does about 3.5x3.5 to 4x4 area...I have 2 in my 6x6 tent

Sounds like a good grow, they're all autos right?

I know the lamp, and if you want full light saturation of +800 PPFD on every square inch of space they actually only cover around 2x2, getting that level of light won't double your yields in gram(maybe 10% more) but you will likely double the amount of raw THC if you fully saturate with light ;)
If you want more light you should look into building your own, for the price of 2 of those Optic 4 you can build an insane light with COBs or Boards that covers your space totally, if you want to learn about DIY grow lights you can check out the link in my signature, it's very easy to do and saves you 100's :)

Keep rotating your plants so the none of them are in the perimeter of the light foot print for more than a couple of days, would be best if you did it several times a day so each plant gets 4-6 hours directly under the light, but a lot of micro management for sure.

If you make a journal, please post a link here so I can find it ;)

The dark one 28g and the white one 22g, I made some mistakes with the nutes and messed things up a bit so they should be able to a lot yield better if grown properly, of the 3 strains I had the GCS's handled it the best.
I'm using two Mars reflectors 144x5 in 120cm x 120cm tent.
Your nute issue probably caused the one to appear darker... (one got extra Nitro)..
I'm using two Mars reflectors 144x5 in 120cm x 120cm tent.[/
Sounds like a good grow, they're all autos right?

I know the lamp, and if you want full light saturation of +800 PPFD on every square inch of space they actually only cover around 2x2, getting that level of light won't double your yields in gram(maybe 10% more) but you will likely double the amount of raw THC if you fully saturate with light ;)
If you want more light you should look into building your own, for the price of 2 of those Optic 4 you can build an insane light with COBs or Boards that covers your space totally, if you want to learn about DIY grow lights you can check out the link in my signature, it's very easy to do and saves you 100's :)

Keep rotating your plants so the none of them are in the perimeter of the light foot print for more than a couple of days, would be best if you did it several times a day so each plant gets 4-6 hours directly under the light, but a lot of micro management for sure.

If you make a journal, please post a link here so I can find it ;)

Back
Top Bottom