Royal Queen Critical

Today I will focus on Royal Queen Critical. She was grown organically in a 1 year old living soil, under a full time 600w MH and 1/3 time 600w HPS light.

DSCF56653.JPG

There is a lot to like about this strain. When you grow her, let her have plenty of kolas to work with, because each one will become huge! This is what is known as a cash crop... she has huge yields per plant, developing very large nugs that have great bag appeal. She is easy to grow and looks spectacular.

That said, I didn't like her much at first. She has what to me is an off putting taste, a sort of earthy chocolate that I find hard to get used to. Before she was fully cured, the added green taste was too much for me to take, and I kept her in the jar for the better part of a month, without touching her.

A good cure was the key to this one. The green taste is now totally gone and the flavor palate has smoothed out to the point where neither the chocolate nor the earthiness are overpowering, and I can appreciate this unique taste... especially after I feel her hit me on the very first toke!

Some people, especially new smokers, have troubles feeling their highs. This is not a problem with RQC, for she hits both head and body with an equally forcible blow. No matter your orientation, toward head or body high, you will feel this one coming on strong. She is a 50/50 mix and at a strength that needs to be reckoned with.

This is an impressive pot with a strong and long lasting stone as well as an intellectual boost. If you are into flavored papers, this one lends itself well to adding its light tastes to one that is more to your liking. Some people will love this earthy pot, some will not. Everyone will agree that it looks impressive. I give this one a 7 out of 10 and would grow it again if I needed a reliable heavy weight producer in a commercial crowd.

Here is a picture of her growing... always the strongest looking plant in the room.
DSCF55541.JPG

DSCF55551.JPG

Back
Top Bottom