Crop King Seeds - New - NYC Diesel Auto

weedman79

Very strong plant:goodjob:
Growing 10 out 10- She grows quick, and can get tall for a auto- Responds well to L.S.T, and TOPPING-If space is a issue:high-five:
Taste 8 out 10- A sweet fuel
High- 9 out 10- At first it gets your motor running, had me mowing, cleaning, etc... But the indica creeps up about 45mins to hour after that...
Medical- Headaches, Adhd, stress...
Smell- Earthy Skunky fuel
9 out of 10 overall.. She was a joy to grow!!!
5-30-16-5.JPG
5-30-16-4.JPG
5-22-16-4.JPG
5-16-16-5.JPG
5-12-16-tb2.JPG
5-30-16-6.JPG
:circle-of-love: Crop King Seeds knocked this 1 out of the park:goodjob:

I think the best part about this grow is that it looks like a little mini Christmas tree. I guess you can say that for you, Christmas came a little early for your strain, eh? In fairness though, aren't most strains of Marijuana good for stress? :p Either way, very helpful review, thanks for sharing :)

I think the best part about this grow is that it looks like a little mini Christmas tree. I guess you can say that for you, Christmas came a little early for your strain, eh? In fairness though, aren't most strains of Marijuana good for stress? :p Either way, very helpful review, thanks for sharing :)
Yeah she was like a x-mas tree for sure brother....Depends on the stress,, Some Mary jane makes me stressed out...like 100% sativa kinda gets me feeling like my heart is beating super fast = stress for me brother...X-mas is every month at the Weedmans house:cheer::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom