Heavyweight Seeds Massive Midget Auto

CMJJMC2000

Strain Name - Massive Midget

From - Heavyweight Seeds

Time from seed to harvest - 12 weeks

The setup - 24x48x60 tent, aerogarden ultra with an ice probe chiller, mars hydro 48 reflector LED (1x during veg, 2x during second half of flowering), full line of Advanced Nutrients PH perfect products - every one except for tarantula.

Price - a lot of my free time

Type - Indica/Sativa Hybrid; this grow produced a Sativa phenotype

Appearance - dense, very dull green after curing, light orange hairs, loaded with trichomes but not particularly sticky

Smell - Citrus and Skunk

Taste - Very smooth smoke. The taste is slightly sweet, fruity and spicy. The cure is only about 3 weeks in, so in another 3 weeks I may have to update this.

Type of Buzz - About 80% sativa and 20% indica. The high is definitely more of a head bake than a body bake - although a nice body bake settles in after about 30-45 minutes. The initial hit is a total punch in the head. My initial thought was "how am I think baked from such a small pinch of bud?". I usually smoke a piece of bud that's about the size of the eraser on a pencil. The high lasts for almost 4 hours. It's been a long time since I've come across bud this potent and powerful. I don't get hit with the insatiable hunger with this, I can have a small snack and be good to go.

Best Medicinal Use - Honestly, I'm not picking up much from this strain - medicinally. If you're looking for pain relief, I'm not really getting any of that with this strain. Also, the Sativa phenotype was show with this plant so it's not good for insomnia, either. It's a bit of a mentally stimulating strain. It might be good for AD/HD??? I find myself able to focus on certain creative things more easily than I would otherwise. If you're looking for medicinal, go with a CBD heavy strain or a 100% Indica for THC. I'll be putting up my strain review for Med Gom 1.0 shortly - that one is legit for medicinal use.

Overall - Overall, a nice novelty strain for me. I'd like to grow this strain again and see the standard plant, since this one showed the Sativa phenotype. As a 50/50 hybrid it would be a totally different experience. This strain took a full 12 weeks from seed to harvest.

IMG_381412.JPG
IMG_39658.JPG
IMG_397114.JPG
IMG_397610.JPG

Back
Top Bottom