Outdoor Grow Seed Feedback

Dry Farmer

New here and to growing. Outdoor primarily, but I grow some tent product in Winter. Don't care for the indoor process and outdoor here is quite a challenge. What I'm looking for is the best strains for my environment. I'm at about 34 degrees Lat (southern calif) and about 4000 '.

Grew Bull Ryder, Tangerine Dream and Acapulco Gold this year. Harvested my AG (mother plant born in Feb) trasnplanted to 3x3x3 hole June 1 after continuous 18/6 indoors. It grew from 3 feet to 3 1/2 feet and bud sites stretched another inch after entering flower. A close friend and I share clones. He lives in a cool arid climate. He got better veg growth but still had the same small airy buds as I had.

I think you know the breeder. I looked and looked for good genetic info on AG and understood it's not the strain of fame from the 60's but It was (last year) sold as a good fascimile with Oaxacan and other (unknown or undisclosed) genetics. Now they are saying 'Guatamalan' which is NOT dry Oaxaca. Pisses me off. The genetics of breeders has gotten murky and careless. Now I'm looking at just landrace seeds which haven't been screwed with. I know Pak/Kush/Afghani/Moroccan suits my climate but I would like a sativa as well. Does anyone know if Point of No Return is a reliable seed from Mandala and will be happy in my backyard? I have to go with a hybrid sativa.

Back
Top Bottom