Smells amazing

4145.jpg

Jack Herrer

3219.jpg

Very potent

2242.jpg

Beautiful

Enjoy :bong:

One of my favourites, tastes so nice, once u tried or smelt it u never forget that smell :) mmmm.. theres some cool story about its origins to if you look a lil deeper..
:peace:

One of the best strains to take your mind off.:thumb: It has a strong citrus smell and flavor. The high is mainly cerebral. Good to smoke during the day. :bongrip:

My buddy has two of these starting in his garden anybody ever grew in jack in a soil setup, 1000 watt light hps/mh. I've heard really good things about jack. He also has a vintage 2006 strain started flowering week1. It's a cross between jack herer and ak 47. Any info about anybody else growing these strains would be helpful. Thanks peace. Gorgeous pics of some nice nuggets

My buddy has two of these starting in his garden anybody ever grew in jack in a soil setup, 1000 watt light hps/mh. I've heard really good things about jack. He also has a vintage 2006 strain started flowering week1. It's a cross between jack herer and ak 47. Any info about anybody else growing these strains would be helpful. Thanks peace. Gorgeous pics of some nice nuggets

As with the haze x skunk mix in the strain for J. Herer ~ you want to be careful and not overfeed, That was some real good advice given me.
and my plants seem to thrive real nice. Also, prepare for a long grow...extended veg time, and extended flower... She'll tell you when, but it takes a while...and worth it. Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom