Overall Rating: 9 out of 10

090.jpg

2350.jpg

3300.jpg

4246.jpg

5187.jpg

7143.jpg

6163.jpg

Yep, I was sayin how this same smoke goes .7 for $20 in the 305...great smoke but hella expensive. you gatta mix it with some yard (brown) weed like a tru Rasta !

Yep, I was sayin how this same smoke goes .7 for $20 in the 305...great smoke but hella expensive. you gatta mix it with some yard (brown) weed like a tru Rasta !

What.... No .7 goes for 20 in the 305.hahah And 60$ for 4g's of dro grapez is right where it should be, slacked a 0.1 .

Of course dicussing that kinda pricing is fruitless when its cheaper on the streets because of weight discount - but i've also never gotten buds legally so

anyways stop getting ripped off mr. .7 for 20 lol, thats like paying 10$+ a bowl
25$ a j lol, and don't defend your original assesment with the dankage, we get that dank all week down here in the 305 just get in with the right connects is all
:thanks:

EDIT: I never understand the internet with the price arguments, everyone knows a 5 piece is a .3 where I come from, and you can figure everything before weight out from there...?

$60 an eighth here in southern mn. eighth is 3 to 3.5grams here. anyways badda$$ buds!!

one 8th of an OZ is EXACTLY 3.5 grams.

thus making one 16th 1.75 grams

if your buying 3 its 3 grams, if someone is selling you and 8th and its 3 grams, they are ripping you off and you should either A: say something or B: find a new guy.

hope I helped

.PEACE.

or...you can work at a dispensary...5 grams of Snow White, a gram of hash, 4 grams of Club Special Shake = $50....gotta love Cali!!!

or...you can work at a dispensary...5 grams of snow white, a gram of hash, 4 grams of club special shake = $50....gotta love cali!!!

they hiring.......lol...i'm there!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom